"He who holds the tear of a goddess holds the power of creation."
+7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
|Passive||UNIQUE: Each time you use an ability, your maximum Mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +1000 Mana. Does not stack withor .|
Magic > Mana|
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||995g (205g)|
Few are fortunate enough to come across the tears of the very goddess who created our world... but those who are lucky enough to acquire a Tear of the Goddess may take pleasure in a significant boost of mana points and mana points regeneration.
- After upgraded into or , the item retains the mana gained from its passive.
- Selling and its upgrades removes the bonus mana. There is a small window of time during which or related items can be re-bought while still retaining the bonus mana stacks. In addition, while any Tear of the Goddess or related item is held, the bonus mana stacks are retained, even if the original item used to gain the stacks is sold.
- Assuming an ability is used every 3 seconds, the 1000-mana unique passive takes 12 minutes and 30 seconds to max.
- The bonus mana does not stack with , , or another .
- Poison Trail Poison Trail and other toggled abilities will not add mana stacks; one exception being Glacial Storm Glacial Storm which adds 1 stack at the start and end of channeling.
- Ryze, Karthus, Ezreal, AP Kog'Maw, AP Nidalee (remember Aspect of the Cougar abilities do not cost mana), or Urgot. is an ideal item for champions with low cooldown abilities such as
- Soraka's Starcall or Karthus's Lay Waste) bringing a result of fully filled at the 20th minute mark. combines great with champions relying on ability spam (e.g.