- No additional details.
- Undertow briefly grants sight upon landing.
- Undertow may hit additional targets upon landing, but not targets already struck in-flight.
- The axe is stopped prematurely upon encountering or , remaining on the ground upon collision.
- The timer for how long an axe stays on the ground does not begin until it has landed, thus it is possible to throw another axe before retrieving the first.
- Olaf cannot pick up an enemy Olaf's axe on the ground.
- Undertow is always cast from the original casting position.
- Interaction with omnivamp
- If the ability is re-casted the duration refreshes without re-calculating the bonuses.
- The health cost is equal to 30% of the total damage dealt by the ability.
- Reckless Swing can be cast even if Olaf doesn't have the sufficient amount of health to pay for the health cost.
- As with all abilities with health costs, Reckless Swing will not reduce Olaf's health below 1.
- Reckless Swing's health refund is considered 20px healing therefore it is affected by and .
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or Olaf loses sight of them during the cast time, Reckless Swing cancels but its cooldown and mana are refunded.
- Ragnarok removes the underlying stun from airborne effects, but not the forced displacement, which requires him to use a blink or dash ability to override it.
- Ragnarok does not bypass self or ally applied effects, unless otherwise stated. Some examples include
, , and .
- He prevents both ally and enemy stasis with . from putting him in
- The ability will remain for its full duration regardless.
- He cannot be knocked airborne by the regardless of ally or enemy.
- Ragnarok does not negate any debuffs other than crowd control from being applied unless absolutely necessary.
- The bonus attack damage updates dynamically over the duration; Increases or reductions in attack damage after the effect has been applied will still be amplified.
- The 30% attack damage scaling amplifies the flat attack damage bonus aswell.