Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
- Malphite's increased size is affected by his base armor and growth, but also reduced by
. His increased size does not consider bonus armor.
- The bonus will become a size reduction if Malphite is dropped to negative armor values.
- Granite Shield does not refresh its cooldown from damage that is mitigated by shields.
- The rock spawns 100 units in front of Malphite.
- Malphite will gain the bonus movement speed for the full duration as long as Seismic Shard impacts the target.
- Both a [[File:Template:Tip data/Buff|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Buff]][[File:Template:Tip data/Buff|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Buff]][[File:Template:Tip data/Buff|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Buff]] [[:Template:Tip data/Buff|buff]] shown in the hotbar and duration bar above the ability icon will indicate the remaining duration.
- Seismic Shard's movement speed gain is entirely based off the target's current, and loss of, movement speed.
- Targets that are already slowed by another effect will grant Malphite diminished movement speed.
- Slow-resistant and slow-immune targets will reduce or nullify Malphite's gain.
- Spell shield will block the damage and the slow but not the bonus movement speed gain.
- The passive will amplify negative armor, too, if Malphite's armor is dropped that low.
- The empowered attack:
- Prevents Malphite from casting and during its windup.
- Cannot have its windup canceled by new movement or attack commands, or casting .
- Can have its windup canceled by casting .
- The cone starts from Malphite's location.
- Unlike similar spells, it does not deal its damage separately to the primary target of the attack(s); if the target is outside the area of effect when struck, it will not take the bonus damage.
- Taking into account Malphite's base attack speed and attack speed growth, he'll be able to use up to 4-6 (levels 1-18) empowered attacks (including the initial one).
- With 2.5 attack speed, he'll be able to use up to 12.
- The dash speed can be up-to doubled if Unstoppable Force is targeted at the middle of a wall so that his destination ends up on the other side.
- It will be decreased if his destination ends up closer to him than his target location.
- If Malphite dies during his dash, the ability cancels.
- If the dash is interrupted without Malphite dying, for instance when he enters resurrection during Unstoppable Force, he halts and the ability instead affects enemies at the stopped location.