- The enhanced attacks will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal (the bonus damage cannot).
- Deadly Venom does not affect structures.
- Deadly Venom cannot be blocked but can be dodged and/or missed if Twitch is blinded. nor
- Deadly Venom interacts with (thus granting its bonus effects).
- Venom Cask can apply a maximum of 4 stacks per enemy.
- Twitch is given a range indicator for Contaminate's radius upon infecting an enemy champion with (actual range is slightly larger than shown in-game).
- Contaminate will not damage enemy targets whose stacks wear off or if they move out of Contaminate's range before Twitch can cast.
- Contaminate cannot be cast without a marked target nearby.
- Spray and Pray allows Twitch to outrange turrets by 50 units, allowing him to hit them without them returning fire.
- There is a brief delay before the bolts reach targets at range due to finite missile speed, allowing even the primary target to physically dodge the attack.
- The bolt projectiles will naturally pass through terrain and enemy structures (the latter will be damaged by bolts even if they are not directly targeted).
- The bolts will only strike units that are not untargetable.
- Blind interaction
- Wind's Fury interacts with Spray and Pray's bonus attack range but not with the modified missile effect (the secondary bolts will not have pass-through effects).
- Whenever the bolts penetrate a target, a small elongated cloud appears at the location, which's VFX and SFX can be seen and heard inside the Fog of War.
- The bolts' travel distance scales with the fully value of Twitch's attack range increases such as , but not with size increases (which only increase his effective attack range, thereby the target range).
- (Outdated as of V10.13, now can hit everything with edge range, except for turrets) The center of a unit must be within the maximum travel distance of the bolt missile, and in front of the spawn location (Twitch's center) for the bolt to be able to hit them.
- on-hit effects twice. bolts can target the same units that are hit by Twitch's penetrated bolt, increasing the total damage dealt to them and applying