Recall is an ability that every summoner has, regardless of champion chosen. The spell allows its champion to hard channel for 8 seconds (or 4.5 seconds in Dominion) and teleport back to their respawn pool after the channel is completed (provided the channel is not interrupted).
The Recall function was originally tied to summoner spell, and eventually into a feature inherent in all champions., which was a purchasable item that could be activated to return to base. The function was then made into an optional
Recall is activated either by clicking the Recall button on the ability panel or by pressing the key to which the function is bound ("B" by default). After activating Recall, the champion will enter a hard channel state for 8 seconds. The channel will cancel if the champion is hit by any attack or spell, or by moving or performing any action. If the channel is successfully completed, the champion will be teleported to the team's respawn point.
- While beginning to fade away to stealth, you can begin casting Recall or Improved Recall. This does not work with instant stealth spells, such as or .
When Dominion was released, Recall was remade to fit in to the game mode's fast-paced style, creating Enhanced Recall which takes 4.5 seconds to channel.
Since V220.127.116.11 patch, new champions and certain skins of some champions have recieved a special recall animation and few have recieved a special quote. Below is a list of champions and skins released:
|Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath|
|Special Forces Gangplank|
|Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver||All skins|
|Muay Thai Lee Sin|
When a player leaves the game their champion will automatically attempt to walk back to base. Soon after arriving at the base, the champion gains a huge bonus to their magic resistance and armor; this is to prevent enemies from using global abilities (likeand ) to instantly kill champions that have disconnected early in the game. This stats buff is not applied to champions who have disconnected prior to the game starting.
- The old The Matrix. In the film Neo is offered the chance to take a red or a blue pill, signifying his choice of whether to continue living in the world he knows or to wake up. is possibly a reference to the film
- It was previously possible for champions with abilities that make them dash to an enemy champion to follow an enemy that has just finished recalling and teleported to base, making the champion fly all the way to the enemy base.
- Projectiles will still do so.
- If you recall while the Nexus is destroyed, the camera will attempt to center your champion rather than the exploding Nexus.
- When he was first remade, an oversight allowed Arcane Mastery passive, so he could refresh the cooldowns of all of his abilities by simply rapidly pressing the recall key. to be able to use Recall to trigger his