Development history编辑The Recall function was originally tied to , which was a purchasable item that could be activated to return to base. The function was then made into an optional summoner spell, and eventually into a feature inherent in all champions.
Recall is activated either by clicking the Recall button on the ability panel or by pressing the key to which the function is bound ("B" by default). After activating Recall, the champion will enter a hard channel state for 8 seconds. The channel will cancel if the champion is hit by any attack or spell, or by moving or performing any action. If the channel is successfully completed, the champion will be teleported to the team's respawn point.
- While beginning to fade away to stealth, you can begin casting Recall or Improved Recall. This does not work with instant stealth spells, such as 泰隆的 Shadow Assault or 提莫的 Camouflage.
Enhanced Recall编辑When Dominion was released, Recall was remade to fit in to the game mode's fast-paced style, creating Enhanced Recall which takes 4.5 seconds to channel.
Since V18.104.22.168 patch, new champions and certain skins of some champions have recieved a special recall animation and few have recieved a special quote. Below is a list of champions and skins released:
|Brand, the Burning Vengeance||Zombie Brand|
|Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void||Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath|
|Darius, the Hand of Noxus||All Skins|
|Diana, Scorn of the Moon||All Skins|
|Draven, the Glorious Executioner||All Skins|
|Elise, the Spider Queen||All Skins|
|Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer||Pulsefire Ezreal|
|Gangplank, the Saltwater Scourge||Special Forces Gangplank|
|Gragas, the Rabble Rouser||Oktoberfest Gragas|
|Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow||All Skins|
|Katarina, the Sinister Blade||All Skins|
|Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver||All skins|
|Lee Sin, the Blind Monk||Muay Thai Lee Sin|
|Rengar, the Pridestalker||All Skins|
|Riven, the Exile||Championship Riven|
|Soraka, the Starchild||All Skins|
|Syndra, the Dark Sovereign||All Skins|
|Twisted Fate, the Card Master||All Skins|
|Zed, the Master of Shadows||All Skins|
|Zyra, Rise of the Thorns||All Skins|
When a player leaves the game their champion will automatically attempt to walk back to base. Soon after arriving at the base, the champion gains a huge bonus to their magic resistance and armor; this is to prevent enemies from using global abilities (like 卡尔萨斯的 Requiem and 德莱文的 Whirling Death) to instantly kill champions that have disconnected early in the game. This stats buff is not applied to champions who have disconnected prior to the game starting.
- The old The Matrix. In the film Neo is offered the chance to take a red or a blue pill, signifying his choice of whether to continue living in the world he knows or to wake up. is possibly a reference to the film
- It was previously possible for champions with abilities that make them dash to an enemy champion to follow an enemy that has just finished recalling and teleported to base, making the champion fly all the way to the enemy base.
- Projectiles will still do so.
- If you recall while the Nexus is destroyed, the camera will attempt to center your champion rather than the exploding Nexus.
- When he was first remade, an oversight allowed Ryze to be able to use Recall to trigger his Arcane Mastery passive, so he could refresh the cooldowns of all of his abilities by simply rapidly pressing the recall key.