- Miss Fortune ramps up speed with her passive Strut if she isn't attacked by an enemy unit. Avoid getting hit to keep her passive. This is an exceptional passive when it comes to reaching lanes quickly. Also, using this passive is a great way to close distances fast, such as crossing lanes to support or gank.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Double Up can hit enemies in bushes, even without vision. Use this is to your advantage by bouncing it off a visible minion/enemy champion, in the champion's vicinity.
- Use Double Up on a tanky champion during teamfights and bounce it towards a squishy champion to maximize your damage output.
- Use Impure Shots when facing opponents that have high health regeneration, or against anyone using a Health Potion. This will reduce their ability to heal and potentially get you an easier kill because of the effect.
- Impure Shots is also extremely useful against a team or player with a healer.
- Activate Impure Shots to take down turrets easily.
- Miss Fortune needs to be farmed in order to be successful. In mid to late game, your Bullet Time can be used to destroy unchecked waves of minions that have gathered.
- Make It Rain provides sight when its activated, use it on brushes or gank spots to avoid ganking.
- Use Make It Rain before using Bullet Time to keep your enemies in the radius of Bullet Time.
- Bullet Time is able to go through walls, use it to surprise tower-hugging enemies.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, a stun or a silence can interrupt the ability so be sure that you are out of range to enemy champions with Crowd Control while casting Bullet Time so that it can not be interrupted.
- Double Up applies on-hit effects, making items like and very effective. Both hits of Double Up benefit from life steal as well. Hence building on-hit effects will increase damage substantially, while life steal will result in higher survivability.
- A Miss Fortune to keep the speed bonus on Strut and to avoid crowd control.
can take 1 negative spell and allow
- If you are having mana problems or just need some more survivability, getting early game will be beneficial for you.
- Building Miss Fortune's single-target DPS significantly since 3 stacks of armor reduction and magic damage from Impure Shots can be applied at the same time. will greatly increase
- Since all abilities of Miss Fortune, with the exception of Double Up, scale with ability power, a pure AP build can be considered. Building Miss Fortune as an AP caster makes her an average area of effect caster with decent farming potential. However, this is rather weak, as enemies can usually escape the main source of an AP MF's damage ( Make It Rain and Bullet Time). Attack damage builds are commonly considered to be significantly stronger.
- Getting Double Up applies on-hit effects, allowing Miss Fortune to deal more damage in teamfights.
can be effective since
- Simply getting Double Up to get minion/monster kills. will improve her farming/jungling even more when using
- Since Strut grants additional movement speed, it is not necessary to upgrade early into the game. However, Miss Fortune has a variety of choices when upgrading her boots.
- Choosing Impure Shots. will synchronize well with
- Choosing Strut has been deactivated. will allow her to move rather quickly, even if
- Choosing Strut bonus as well. will greatly increase her movement speed, but is only effective when roaming, since combat will reduce the Enhanced Movement 5 to 2. Plus, she is at risk of losing her
- Choosing Strut bonus. will help her get out of trouble when focused with CC since she will have lost her
- For an AP build, or any build focusing on magic damage on-hit effects (such as Make It Rain, and Impure Shots's magical damage. or ), will be beneficial for
- Miss Fortune is a rather squishy champion; pressuring her in lane will minimize her utility.
- Miss Fortune has no escaping abilities besides her Strut harassing her frequently will minimize the effect of her passive.
- Quickly move away from 厄运小姐的 Make It Rain and Bullet Time to avoid taking damage.
- Before using healing abilities, wait until the debuff from 厄运小姐的 Impure Shots expires.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, try to interrupt Miss Fortune when she channels Bullet Time.
- Like Tristana, Miss Fortune has some magic damage abilities, so consider building MR/health in addition to straight armor.
- If being chased by Miss Fortune and if she doesn't have Blessing of the Lizard Elder Blessing of the Lizard Elder or , landing a ranged ability or auto attack will act as a slow on her since it removes Strut long enough for you to escape.