- The bonus range from will not have any effect during and extended Headshot attacks.
- As with most on-hit physical damage, the bonus damage from Headshot will apply life steal.
- Attacking wards or jungle plants will still generate stacks towards Headshot but the empowered attack will not be consumed.
- A stack is granted even if the attack is dodged
- The basic attack triggering Headshot can critically strike, but Headshot's damage remains unchanged if it does.
- Ability-granted Headshots are abilities that apply on-hit effects. They will not interact with effects that apply on-attack (including stacking Headshot).
- The bonus damage applies to turrets.
- Additional bolts from will not generate stacks towards Headshot but will benefit from the and extended Headshot attack range.
- Enemies hit while protected by a spell shield will still be considered a target for calculating damage for subsequent hits.
- If Yordle Snap Traps are stacked on each other while the target is already rooted by one, the target is immune to them for:
- 2 seconds for the 2nd and 3rd trap.
- 3 seconds for the 4th and 5th trap.
- Completely immune to them after the 5th trap.
- The recoil can be used to pass through terrain.
- The following will cancel Ace in the Hole's channel (mana expenditure is not compensated):
- The ability also goes on a 5-second cooldown if Caitlyn enters resurrection during the cast time.
- The cast time does not end prematurely but the channel will be immediately canceled the moment the cast time completes.
- If the target dies, becomes untargetable, or Caitlyn loses sight of them during the cast time, Ace in the Hole cancels but does not go on cooldown nor consumes any mana.
- If the target dies after the bullet has been fired, the shot will continue towards their corpse and may still hit other enemy champions.
- If the target becomes untargetable after the bullet has been fired, the projectile will be destroyed.
- The target is revealed during the channel and while the bullet is in-flight.
- The following table refers for interactions while Caitlyn is channeling:
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite|
|Disabled||Teleport Recall Hexflash|