- Kayle's story, along with her sister, Morgana, closely resembles the story of Michael and Lucifer in the Christian epic poem Paradise Lost.
- Kayle, along with Poppy, are the only champions for 450 that do not have the recommended attribute tag.
- Kayle is the first champion that had their dance changed after initial release. The next was Veigar.
- Kayle's dance references from Will Smith's series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The reference can be seen here.
- Kayle is the first champion to have their abilities reworked 3 times since her release.
- Kayle is the first champion to utilize their Chinese artwork in the NA, EUW and EUNE servers (zoomed in).
- For a time Kayle's attribute list incorrectly said she was a tank.
- Kayle's Classic splash art received some tweaks, scheduled for release on the Kha'Zix patch, due to the similarities of the rock formations in this art and the image of the Iona, Shield of Emeria card.
- Silver Kayle is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, the other champions with this distinction are Alistar, Annie and Ryze. It can be obtained by buying the Retail Copy of the Collector's Edition.
- The Chinese Classic Kayle art is used as the Tribunal image. Also, it is the same image that it is used on the page "The Tribunal", on the game start screen (or lobby).
- Judgment Kayle is a reference to the comic book character Judge Dredd, most notably the shoulder plates.
- Battleborn Kayle was first leaked in Brand's art spotlight in which it was originally named Gunmetal Kayle which can be seen here .
- Morgana is Kayle's sister and seeks to defeat her.
- In a promotional artwork Kayle is shown to still care for her sister as she is trying to save her from falling to her death.