- The stacking attack speed is tracked via a buff called Zeal, while the maximum stacks bonus grants the buff Exalted.
- All sources of ability power will increase the amount of attack speed gained by Zeal stacks until ascending to Transcendent.
- Each stack grants attack speed based on the amount of ability power Kayle has at the time the stack is acquired. For example, if a stack is acquired while Kayle has 100 ability power, it will grant 7% attack speed. If an additional 100 ability power is gained immediately afterwards (for a total of 200), the next stack will grant 8%. If all ability power is then immediately lost, the next stack will only grant 6%.
- If Kayle is in her attack animation after the stacks expire, she gains another 0.5 seconds to refresh/stack Zeal.
- Basic attacks within 175 will still use Kayle's melee basic attack animations and do not utilize projectiles.
- They are still classified as ranged attacks.
- Due to this fact, projectile blocking effects cannot intercept basic attacks while Kayle's target is within her "melee" range.
- Basic attacks against structures do not trigger fire waves.
- While at 4 stacks of Zeal, the next [[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]] [[:Template:Tip data/On-attack|on-attack]] reaching the fifth stack will be empowered by Aflame, releasing the first fire wave.
- Zeal and Exalted buffs swapped to a new buff that grants the benefit of both and it is not visible on Kayle's HUD.
- The attack speed no longer needs to be stacked up and will be always on maximum value.
- This buff also updates its attack speed value whenever a stat update happens and ability power is changed. However, some sources of ability power are no longer tracked, unlike with Zeal. The following sources becomes invalid:
Fire waves details
- A wave consists of three projectiles for the hitbox and a fourth for visuals.
- The hitbox projectiles spawn 75 units behind Kayle, travel through her, and are destroyed once they've traveled 850 units. Their technical details are:
- Projectile blocking effects can block each projectile individually.
- It is possible to block the visuals, but still get hit by an unblocked "invisible" hitbox projectile.
- Hitting an enemy with multiple projectiles of the same wave will not increase the damage dealt.
- Fire waves roll critical strike chance on each target hit individually.
Interactions & Other
- Both the stacking and launching a fire wave is an [[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]] [[:Template:Tip data/On-attack|on-attack]] effect that is triggered whenever Kayle completes her attack windup.
- The fire wave shares [[File:Template:Tip data/Cast instance|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Cast instance]][[File:Template:Tip data/Cast instance|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Cast instance]][[File:Template:Tip data/Cast instance|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Cast instance]] [[:Template:Tip data/Cast instance|cast instance]] with the triggering basic attack.
- The amount of stacks gained will be 1 if the basic attack deals damage first or 2 if the wave does so.
- Keep in mind that it's still two damage instances. If one triggers , the other's damage will be blocked.
- Because Kayle is both a melee and ranged champion, she can purchase both ranged and melee exclusive items at anytime, but their effects will function depending on her current range type; the same principle also applies to runes.
- Waves are fired in the direction that Kayle is facing. Changing that during the early animation via Flash will also change the direction of the wave.
- Each ascension has an unique animation and a voice line. (See: Kayle's quotes)
- The ascensions' animation will override the current one, but it does not cancel Kayle's current action, nor her previous orders.
- The portal is created at the start of the cast time and it does not follow Kayle's movement, using Flash or getting displaced won't change its position nor direction.
- The explosion consist of 5 hitboxes, forming a cross-like shape centered 100 units ahead from the impact in the target direction. Their technical data can be seen below and visualized on the image to the right.
ExplosionCenter: 100 radius
ExplosionLeft: 150 distance, 125 width
ExplosionRight: 150 distance, 125 width
ExplosionBackward: 100 distance, 90 width
ExplosionForward: 400 distance, 90 width
Interactions & Other
- The visual effects of the explosion shows the blade and guard of a sword.
- Since patch V9.17, the cast time matches the cast delay. The ability before had a 0.5 second cast delay and the cast time matched Kayle's basic attack timer.
- The resistance reduction is a debuff called Sundered.
- The shred's VFX only lasts for 3 seconds.
- Celestial Blessing's cast time does not interrupt movement and the effects are applied at the start.
Interactions & Other
- If cast with auto-targeting, Celestial Blessing may target allies who are untargetable, or allied clones that cannot be targeted by allies (such as ).
- The ability consist of 3 different damage source types:
- The basic attack portion of the ability is a normal basic attack, just in area of effect after the upgrade, and is affected by critical strike modifiers.
- reduces the incoming damage from the explosion.
- Keep in mind that [[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]][[File:Template:Tip data/On-attack|20px|link=Template:Tip data/On-attack]] [[:Template:Tip data/On-attack|on-attack]] effects only applied once per basic attack, not per target hit.
- Parry interactions:
- Blind: The main target will never receive damage but secondary targets struck in the explosion will receive the bonus magic damage based on their missing health.
- Dodge: Dodging will always negate all damage.
- Block: Blocking will always negate all damage.
- Even if the main target is inside zone, targets struck in the explosion outside of the area won't block the damage.
Interactions & Other
- While the effect is active a circle is visible to Kayle, indicating her range, however, this circle only takes into account effect on her range, not other sources such as .
- Single-use on-hits (Such as Spellblade) will be applied to the main target.
- If the main target died prior to the projectile reaching them, or if it was a jungle plant, the effects will be applied to the closest target from the explosion's center.
- Exception: Phantom Hit can only be applied to the main target.
- Because Starfire Spellblade has both basic attack and ability components, it will proc Shock twice.
- The double proc only occurs if the missing health based magic damage deals more than 0 damage.
- Only the main target can receive double proc, other targets caught by the explosion do not.
- Basic attacks empowered by Starfire Spellblade have increased "melee range" ( 200), not utilizing projectiles below.
- Starfire Spellblade can behave both as a ranged and melee attack based on how far the target is prior to Kayle ascending to Arisen, after which the attack will be always using ranged standards.
- Divine Judgment's cast time does not interrupt movement.
- The cast time will finish even after Kayle's death.
- The target may still die via Nexus Obelisk, but the effect will still occur at their corpse's position after the same delay.
- Prior to becoming Transcended, casting Divine Judgment refreshes the duration of stacks.
- Kayle's basic attack range is set to 400 during Divine Judgment's cast time to bring her within the effective range of the ability if attack commands are issued on an enemy.
- The area around the target does not appear if the target is not visible to the enemies' point of view.
- While the target is invulnerable, a number indicator will appear beneath them whenever they would receive damage to show the amount that was entirely mitigated. This is calculated pre-mitigation, or before resistances and reductions are taken into account.
Interactions & Other
- Energized behaves strangely with the set basic attack range, causing it to jump in value within a short period.
- Before Transcended: When the cast starts, the range changes from 400 to 337, then after the cast end, it changes from 612 to 675 (actual attack range while Energized).
- After Transcended: The values are the same after the cast starts, but changes after the cast end, going from 662 to 725 range (attack range while Energized and Transcended).
- Gaining Energized during the cast time will cause the range to jump between values, averaged around 540.
- The invulnerability is granted via a buff called Intervention.