- Nasus can jungle due to his free lifesteal from Soul Eater Soul Eater. However, it is much better to take a solo lane due to more minions to farm Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike and low jungle power.
- Constantly last hitting with Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike will have an enormous impact at the end of a game, and will be your primary source of damage.
- The damage from Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike will proc on turrets. Use it to quickly take turrets down.
- Using Wither on your targets will make it easier to land Spirit Fire Spirit Fire before using Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike, as Spirit Fire Spirit Fire greatly reduces the target's armor, making you hit much harder than normal.
- Be careful when using Spirit Fire Spirit Fire near your tower, as it will push the lane and you will lose last-hits.
- During the laning phase, Spirit Fire Spirit Fire will discourage your enemies from farming, but it has a relatively high mana cost.
- Nasus's ultimate can be used at the start of team fights as you will be doing constant AoE damage to enemies while gaining attack damage for big hits. It can also be saved for the end of a fight to bait enemies with the health boost (stronger in small fights).
- Fury of the Sands Fury of the Sands can be used offensively or defensiviely, use it to catch or escape enemies, as it also gives a massive health boost.
- A team with Nasus can kill Baron Nashor earlier because his Fury of the Sands Fury of the Sands and passive life steal from Soul Eater Soul Eater lets him tank and kill it much more easily.
- Nasus can be itemized as a melee DPS, as a tank, or as an off-tank, based upon the rest of your team composition.
- As Nasus relies on Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike as his primary source of damage, it is important to stay in lane in order to continuously farm Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike. Any items to sustain him in lane with mana and health like a or a are important. Building early resistances like a or a according to the main damage source can allow you to take a little more harass and stay in lane longer.
- Think about buying items that are particularly useful for Nasus, he will constantly have mana to constantly farm minions. early. Although it doesn't build into any
- The life steal from Soul Eater Soul Eater grants him sustainability, allowing him to build other items.
- Nasus's innate abilities. In a more offensive build, synergizes well with Nasus's lifesteal passive and Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike damage and can help deal as well as take more damage if Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike isn't that well farmed. should not be ignored simply because of
- Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike, greatly increasing your damage output. and synergize with the proc on
- Nasus. Wither and a can keep an enemy constantly in melee range as well as the Spirit Fire Spirit Fire area of effect. 's passive stacks with Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike for more damage and providing more mana to better farm minions. offers some critical strike and attack speed to do more damage and movement speed to stick to enemies. as well as its components work very well with
- cooldown reduction and mana, which allow Nasus to use his Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike more often, as well as giving him armor and an attack speed debuff aura. and offer Nasus
- Consider pairing it with a strong health and/or magic resistance item like , , or a .
- Nasus's cooldowns, as well as giving him an effective escape or chasing tool. This item is also upgraded from the , which gives enough mana for Nasus to use his Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike repeatedly early game.
- It's also a good item to close the gap to the enemy carry. If the enemy is kiting you, you can combine it with other movement speed items and to catch them.
Runes and Masteries编辑
- Consider using life steal Quintessences on Nasus; they are the most effective sustain tool for him. This is because his Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike procs lifesteal. While the damage of Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike rises, the sustain gets even bigger.
- Nasus's strength comes from his ability to farm Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike. Try to zone him or deny his chance of last-hitting minions.
- Building Tenacity will reduce the duration of 内瑟斯的 Wither. However, remember that its maximum slow will be applied quicker than usual due to the shortened duration.
- Nasus is susceptible to crowd control. Ranged champions should invest in a or to prevent him from getting into melee range.
- Stacking health will only make 内瑟斯的Fury of the Sands Fury of the Sands stronger. Build armor and magic resist as well.