- minions to farm and low jungle power. can jungle due to his free lifesteal from . However, it is much better to take a solo lane due to more
- Constantly last hitting with
will have an enormous impact at the end of a game, and will be your primary source of damage.
- If you are are having difficulty last hitting minions with (against strong zoners), request a lane change or a gank.
- The damage from turrets. Use it to quickly take turrets down. will proc on
- Using armor, making you hit much harder than normal. on your targets will make it easier to land before using , as greatly reduces the target's
- Be careful when using near your tower, as it will push the lane and you will lose last-hits.
- During the laning phase, mana cost. will discourage your enemies from farming, but it has a relatively high
- AoE damage to enemies while gaining attack damage for big hits. It can also be saved for the end of a fight to bait enemies with the health boost (stronger in small fights). 's ultimate can be used at the start of team fights as you will be doing constant
- health boost. can be used offensively or defensiviely, use it to catch or escape enemies, as it also gives a massive
- A team with life steal from lets him tank and kill it much more easily. can kill earlier because his and passive
- DPS, as a tank, or as an off-tank, based upon the rest of your team composition. can be itemized as a melee
- As Siphoning Strike as his primary source of damage, it is important to stay in lane in order to continuously farm . Any items to sustain him in lane with mana and health like a or a are important. Building early resistances like a or a according to the main damage source can allow you to take a little more harass and stay in lane longer. relies on
- Think about buying items that are particularly useful for , he will constantly have mana to constantly farm minions. early. Although it doesn't build into any
- The life steal from grants him sustainability, allowing him to build other items.
- lifesteal passive and Siphoning Strike damage and can help deal as well as take more damage if Siphoning Strike isn't that well farmed. should not be ignored simply because of 's innate abilities. In a more offensive build, synergizes well with 's
- and synergize with the proc on , greatly increasing your damage output.
- Wither and a can keep an enemy constantly in melee range as well as the Spirit Fire area of effect. 's passive stacks with Siphoning Strike for more damage and providing more mana to better farm minions. offers some critical strike and attack speed to do more damage and movement speed to stick to enemies. as well as its components work very well with .
- cooldown reduction and mana, which allow Nasus to use his more often, as well as giving him armor and an attack speed debuff aura. and offer Nasus
- Consider pairing it with a strong health and/or magic resistance item like , , or a .
- item is also upgraded from the , which gives enough mana for to use his repeatedly early game.
reduces 's cooldowns, as well as giving him an effective escape or chasing tool. This
- It's also a good item to close the gap to the enemy carry. If the enemy is kiting you, you can combine it with other movement speed items and to catch them.
- Consider using life steal Quintessences on ; they are the most effective sustain tool for him. This is because his procs lifesteal. While the damage of rises, the sustain gets even bigger.
- strength comes from his ability to farm . Try to zone him or deny his chance of last-hitting minions.
- Building Tenacity will reduce the duration of . However, remember that its maximum slow will be applied quicker than usual due to the shortened duration.
- crowd control. Ranged champions should invest in a or to prevent him from getting into melee range. is susceptible to
- Stacking health will only make stronger. Build armor and magic resist as well.