- Elise was designed by Coronach and Meddler.
- Elise is voiced by Karen Strassman, who also does the voices for Cassiopeia, Fiora, Shyvana, and Zyra.
- Elise is the third champion to have access to her ultimate at level 1, the others being Karma and Jayce.
- Elise and Jayce are the only two champions who can have 19 skill points allocated by level 18, because they get a level in their ultimates at level 1 for free.
- Elise is the third champion to have 7 abilities, the others being Nidalee and Lee Sin.
- Jayce holds record having access to 8 abilities (ultimate in each stance should be counted seperately).
- Elise is one of the four champions who is labelled as both melee and ranged, the others being Kayle, Nidalee and Jayce.
- The rework of the Twisted Treeline appears to have drawn much influence from Elise's design.
- This includes spider webs and the new monster, 20px Vilemaw, who is also a spider-like creature.
- Elise, Evelynn, Hecarim, Karthus, Mordekaiser, and Yorick can trigger quotes dedicated only for champions that came from the Shadow Isles while capturing altars on the Twisted Treeline. These quotes can be viewed here.
- Elise's name is short for "Elizabeth" or "Elisabeth", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew name "Elisheva", meaning "God's promise", the "oath of God" or "I am God’s daughter".
- This is possibly a reference to her lore where she worships a mythical spider god.
- Elise currently holds the record for having the most movable pets on the Field, which is 5.
- Elise is the first champion to have a monologue during the log-in screen.
- Elise is the fifth champion to feature a transformation ability. The others being Nidalee, Swain, Shyvana and Zyra.
Design & Concept编辑
- Elise's concept was in development stage three years ago under the name 20px Priscilla, the Spider Queen.
- Elise's Classic Spider form and general motif is likely based off the Widow Spider, a popular species used in western culture to represent deadly female characters.
- Likewise, Elise's Death Blossom skin is based off the Crab Spider species.
- Elise's Human form bears some resemblance to Sarah Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades, from StarCraft universe.
- Elise's dance is based off of the Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicks and provocative body movements.
- Elise bears some resemblance to the goddess Lolth from Forgotten Realms who can also change spider and humanoid form.
- Elise owes her allegiance to the mythical spider god in the Shadow Isles.