- Spider Form Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- Spider Form Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Use Spider Form Spider Form when escaping, as the bonus armor and magic resist will make you tankier and you can use Venomous Bite Venomous Bite as a last resort on minions or monsters and Rappel will make you untargetable. Being in this form also grants you 10 bonus unlisted movement speed.
- Venomous Bite Venomous Bite will cause Elise's spiderlings to leap to the target.
- Use Spider Form Spider Form to get back to lane faster, as it gives bonus movement speed.
- Rappel can not see stealthed champions, however it can see those in brush, when suspended in the air.
- Rappel can be used to get over terrain, as long as Elise can Rappel to a target.
- Rappel used at the right moment can dodge projectiles and delayed AoE spells like Enchanted Crystal Arrow, Trueshot Barrage, Requiem, Absolute Zero Absolute Zero, Time Bomb, Dark Matter Dark Matter, Explosive Cask Explosive Cask and Ace in the Hole.
- Elise, as it grants some more magic resist and a huge amount of damage after every spell. is a very effective item for
- Rappel. is another defensive item which gives you more damage. Also its active ability can save you in difficult situations, synergizing well with the short time of disappearance from your
- Spider Form Spider Form because her Skittering Frenzy Skittering Frenzy and the passive bonus magic damage on her autoattacks combined for high damage, even when her spells are on cooldown. and/or synergize mostly very well with her
- An on-hit build also works very well with her as her AP ratios are not as high as other mages and her spider form grants bonus magic damage. However doing this makes her human form less effective.
- 伊莉丝的Spider Form Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health and her Human Form Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown and Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.
- Rappel can be cancelled if you use hard crowd control on her (such as for example the knock-up from Jarvan IV's Dragon Strike) while she's on her rising animation, and it will cause her to immediately descend upon rising.
- When Elise targets you with Rappel, she can be lured into turret range or other dangerous areas by moving there when she starts to go up, as she cannot cancel the ability once cast. A quick teleport or dash is the most effective way to do this.