- Each cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Hate Spike prioritizes:
- The last champion Evelynn hit
- The last non-champion Evelynn hit
- The lowest-health champion
- The lowest-health non-champion
- The dart applies spell damage and the spikes deal area damage.
- Hate Spike is always cast from the original casting position.
- Recasts can be buffered up to 0.5 seconds before becoming castable.
- Hate Spike cannot be recast without a valid target nearby.
- The mark fully forming signifies the 2.5 seconds have elapsed, meaning the charm will be applied on the triggering attack or ability.
- An enemy champion cursed by Allure is alarmed of her presence and after the mark has fully formed, an arrow will appear next to them pointing towards Evelynn's direction. This is visible to both teams.
- The magic penetration will be applied to the attack or ability that triggers it.
- Allure's mark application on a target cannot be blocked by spell shield.
- The expunge will not occur if the ability is blocked by a spell shield. The mark does not trigger and will remain on the target in this case.
Evelynn - E
- Last Caress can be buffered during .
- The casting input controls the direction Last Caress' damage is dealt from, with the movement automatically happening in the reverse direction.
- Enemy champions below the maximum health threshold are marked for Evelynn, indicating the bonus damage opportunity.
- The screen will direct to Evelynn's position after she blinks.