- Ezreal is voiced by Kyle Hebert, Who also voices and .
- Pulsefire Ezreal's AI, PEARL, is voiced by Christine Brynn Khalil.
- Ezreal was both named after and designed by Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam, one of Riot's game designers.
- Ezreal was one of the champions chosen for the Ionian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. However, he was not one of the selected champions.
- Ezreal is the first champion to have a Champion Spotlight on Riot's YouTube channel. Though it is unlisted, it can be viewed here
- Ezreal's /dance is a direct homage to Hare Hare Yukai dance from the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hallam states this "was all Shurelia's idea". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Ezreal was the first 6300 IP Champion released after the official launch of the game in October 2009.
- Ezreal found the  on one of his archeological expeditions to Kumungu.
- Ezreal is the third champion to feature 2 champion spotlights due to significant changes to his kit. The others being 李青 and 希维尔
- "You belong in a museum!" and "Noxians... I hate those guys..." lines are both references to the Indiana Jones franchise.
- Ezreal's quote "It's all skill" is most likely a reference to three of his abilities being skillshots.
- When Ezreal does his /taunt, he motions flipping a coin and shooting at it. This action requires great accuracy and is often seen in Western films.
- On the test realm, Ezreal's /joke was "My age exceeds your IQ... significantly." and the taunt - "Just the thought of killing you is likely to cause it." These were changed on live release.
- Pulsefire Ezreal's taunt is a reference to the "Over 9000" meme derived from an episode of the anime Dragonball Z. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here..
- Pulsefire Ezreal's dance is possibly a reference to the hologram usage in the Star Wars franchise, due to him shooting out a dancing hologram of himself.
- Pulsefire Ezreal's quote "Grim dark future, eh" is a reference to Warhammer 40K's universe's tagline "in the grim darkness of a far future, there is only war".
- Pulsefire Ezreal's quote upon recall "Leaving the grid" is a reference to the Tron franchise.
- Nottingham Ezreal is a reference to Robin Hood, an archer of legendary skill, famous in English folklore.
- The Striker Ezreal skin, along with the soccer skins for other champions, appeared just before the 2010 World Cup started, and were removed from the store on October 31st, 2010.
- Pulsefire Ezreal:
- The skin is called "Méga Ezreal" in the French version. It is a reference to the main character from the Megaman/Rockman games. This skin's release was delayed because, according to Riot, it "wasn't quite what they wanted". Even before this decision, the skin was used in the MLG. The skin is still in the game files under the name "CyberEzreal" in SIU.
- Its taunt, asking about power levels, is a reference to Dragon Ball Z. Coincidentally, Ezreal's voice actor, Kyle Hebert, also voiced Adult Gohan and a number of others in DBZ.
- It is the first skin to include two personalities in its voice-overs: Ezreal and his suit's AI, PEARL.
- It is the first skin to change its appearance depending on the champion's level. Ezreal's armor upgrades at levels 6, 11, and 16.
- It is the first skin priced at 3250 . It was discounted by 50% for the first four days after release to a price of 1625 .
- Some fans have dubbed Pulsfire Ezreal the first "Legendary Plus" skin, possibly due to its price and the "extra effort" that was put into creating it.
- Due to the long production time and anticipated release of the skin, Riot has posted a short Developer Diary on the forums, chronicling some of Pulsefire Ezreal's development.
- Buying the skin grants summoners an exclusive Summoner Icon and profile banner.
- His recall animation resembles the pose seen theatrical release poster of the 1982 film Tron.
- The Preview videos released as the skin's teaser are unlisted but can be seen here.
|Music from the Pulsefile Trailer|
|Pulsefire Ezreal's Theme|
- ↑ @Ezreal
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 01
- ↑ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grimdark
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/460d6ce6c52893e71cf38d6dc3a5a75e
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/9ef6c1ecd06adac6a32aa0b70e355217
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/f11cc1d3ef89733d122bc6a3d29cf393
- ↑ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=25291484#post25291484
- ↑ PFE's visual upgrades
- ↑ Pulsefire Armory