- Mystic Shot deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Mystic Shot benefits from life steal, omnivamp, and physical vamp, but not spell vamp.
- Even if the ability is blocked by spell shield it will still trigger the cooldown reduction.
- Mystic Shot is fired from wherever Ezreal is at the end of the cast time.
- Mystic Shot will be buffered and cast when the cooldown ends if the player attempts to cast it within 0.05 seconds of the cooldown ending.
- The application of Essence Flux deals 0 proc damage (: damage type?), triggering in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro and monster aggression, or applying .
- The detonation counts as a single target ability for effects such as shock.
- Essence Flux cannot be triggered by an ability that was blocked by a spell shield.
- If triggered by a basic attack, spell shield will prevent the damage dealt by Essence Flux only.
- Essence Flux will not be triggered via basic attack if the attack is dodged, blocked, or missed because Ezreal was blinded.
- Essence Flux is fired from wherever Ezreal is at the end of the cast time.
- The homing projectile does not prioritize enemy champions.
- The minimap icon of Trueshot Barrage can be seen by Ezreal and all his allies.
- Trueshot Barrage always fires from the original casting position.