- Sigil of Malice and can detonate each other's marks.
- Distortion will be buffered and cast as soon as the cooldown ends if the player attempts to cast it within 0.5 seconds of the cooldown ending.
- The recast will be buffered and cast as soon as it becomes available if the player attempts to cast it within 0.3 seconds of it becoming available to cast.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- has the same properties.
- Distortion and have independent return pads and LeBlanc can travel to both while they are active.
- Distortion's dash speed is unaffected by LeBlanc's movement speed.
- Both the initial and the delayed damage can detonate .
- Ethereal Chains and root duration for either one are unchanged. are separate debuffs, and can both be tethered to the same target without overriding each other. The
- Spell shield will block the tether's application and initial damage but not the aftereffects of one already applied.
- Ethereal Chains will cast from wherever LeBlanc is at the end of the cast time.
- Mimic will default to if LeBlanc ranks up Mimic without having used any abilities beforehand (even if she has not yet learned ).
- Both and will apply damage twice if the original ability's condition to do so is met.
|Control type||R or Alt + Right Click (will automatically move to follow her attack target)|
|Spell effects||Basic attacks do not apply spell effects.|