+30 ability power|
+30 attack damage
+30% attack speed
+15% critical strike chance
+12% movement speed
Unique: Your basic attacks have a 25% chance to slow your target's movement speed by 35% for 2.5 seconds (25% for ranged attacks). |
Unique: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 150% of your base Attack Damage. 2 second cooldown. Does not stack with or .
Attack > Attack Speed|
Attack > Critical Strike
Attack > Damage
Defense > Health
Magic > Ability Power
Magic > Mana
|Item cost||4070g (300g)|
- The bonus damage is only base attack damage and does not stack with the similar effects from or .
- The slow does not stack with , , or
- ability power and attack damage, the others being and . is one of the only three items that grants both
- champion statistics in one item. features the most
- The highest damage possible from the passive can be achieved with Cho'Gath and Skarner, both who have 130 base damage at level 18.
- The swords in the icon clearly resemble the item and two swords in the item to make the .
- is currently the most expensive item in League of Legends, despite having the second lowest recipe cost of any legendary item (the lowest being ).
- The name and icon for this item were almost certainly inspired by "The Legend of Zelda's" Triforce.
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage, and Wisdom. The items appear to also reference this; represents Power being an AD item, represents Wisdom being an AP item, and represents Courage as it enhances one's general combat prowess.
- Alternatively, as Courage, in the persevering slow and defensive health, as Power, for it's burst and demanding of innate potential, and as Wisdom, as one could say critical strikes are "well-placed" and attack speed can be gained through practice.
- This item is often used by Riot employee David 'Phreak' Turley to deal "Tons of damage".