Zz'Rot Portal is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 55 armor = 1100
- 125% base health regeneration = 375
- 55 magic resistance = 990
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is efficient without its passives.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
- Void Gates that the Point Runner passive (present also on and its upgrades) refers to are created by this item.
- With item cooldown reduction, it is possible to have two portals active at once. The maximum number of portals active is soft capped at two.
Enemy turrets prioritize Void Gates placed within attack range
|Target type||Minion (PENDING FOR TEST)
Enemy turrets prioritize Voidspawn directly in front of a PENDING FOR TEST)chain (
|On-hit effects||Voidspawn's attacks do not apply on-hit effects and do not benefit from Void Gate's owner's armor penetration|
|Spell effects||Voidspawn's attacks do not apply spell effects|
- Its deployment was planned for the first preseason patch V4.20, but it was delayed due to reprioritizing other art assets.
-  was actually made for this item and was tweaked to build from it later on.
- Upon release, the Voidspawn were given huge damage whenever a player disconnected for longer than a minute (this causes their champion to gain 1000 armor and 1000 magic resistance) Zz'Rot Portal was disabled until it could be fixed.
- Voidspawn spawned from Void Gates are Voidborn.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items