The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, and stacking . ,
- The recast radius matches the initial cast radius of the ability, but Zoe can move any amount of distance away from the projectile before reactivating.
- Mimics the details of the mimicked active.
- Minions that can drop Spell Shards are marked with a tied cosmic balloon that floats above them.
- Minions do not drop a shard for .
- Zoe utilizes an attack-like animation whenever one of the bubbles hurls itself at an enemy, making it look as if she can attack while moving.
- Zoe cannot steal consumables, trinkets, component items, or items that create deployable or persistent effects. Some actives are excluded for balance purposes. The following list was last checked November 8th:
|Can be stolen.|
|Cannot be stolen.|
|Not applicable to be stolen.|
- If exceptionally close to terrain, the ball will pass through without detection and will still be able to pass through a second piece of terrain - although it sacrifices any range its already used going through the first piece.
- Zoe will always blink back, regardless of the circumstances.
- Zoe can attack and cast abilities and movement spells at the target location for 0.5 seconds after she is able to use them again.
- Upon reaching her destination, Zoe will either raspberry at the nearest enemy champion, or lick an ice cream cone when there are no enemy champions in sight.
- Zoe's return position is shifted slightly in the target direction from her cast location.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.