The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Time in a Bottle marks allies with two circles around their feet; the inner one represents how close they are to leveling up, turning golden when able to activate Time in a Bottle on them.
- The target ally is not required to be out of combat to be leveled up by Time in a Bottle - only Zilean is.
- Zilean only consumes the amount of experience required to level up an ally. He retains the excess for later use.
- The target ally is not required to be within range of Zilean for the channel to complete successfully, it will complete regardless of if they move to a far distance.
- The channel from Time in a Bottle is not interrupted even if the ally suddenly levels up. However, no experience will be granted to either player, and the passive will not go on cooldown.
- Time Bombs landing directly on top of multiple units follow a priority order for whom to attach themselves to.
- Units already carrying a bomb
- Enemy champions
- Allied champions
- Enemy minions
- Allied minions
- Time Bombs are not visible to enemies if they attach to an ally that is stealthed and vice versa.
- When Time Bomb snaps onto an enemy, it deals 0 true damage (PENDING FOR TEST: damage sourcetype?).
- Zilean can detonate an enemy counterpart's Time Bomb by placing his own on the same unit (the first bomb still deals damage).
- Time Bomb will be dispelled if the holder takes fatal damage and is saved by resurrection before it explodes.
- Time Bomb can deal damage to the enemy holder through untargetablility.
- Spell shield will prevent the application of Time Bomb and it's detonation damage as well as block the stun, but not it's immediate detonation if the target already has a Time Bomb on them.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown increased to 3.6 / 3.3 / 3 / 2.7 / 2.4 seconds.
- Stun duration reduced by 0.6 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.