Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Zilean has a hidden passive that grants him 1 ability power for every enemy within 800 range of him.
- Likewise, 1 armor for every nearby Zilean. gains
- Neither sight of one another to gain these bonuses. nor Zilean need
- Time in a Bottle marks allied champions with two circles beneath them; the inner one represents how close they are to leveling up, turning golden when able to activate Time in a Bottle on them.
- The target allied champion is not required to be out of combat to be leveled up by Time in a Bottle - only Zilean is.
- Zilean only consumes the amount of experience required to level up an allied champion. He retains the excess for later use.
- The target allied champion is not required to be within range of Zilean for the channel to complete successfully, it will complete regardless of if they move to a far distance.
- The channel from Time in a Bottle is not interrupted even if the allied champion suddenly levels up. However, no experience will be granted to either player, and the passive will not go on cooldown.
- The following table refers for interactions while Zilean is channeling:
- Time Bombs landing directly on top of multiple units follow a priority order for whom to attach themselves to.
- Units already carrying a bomb
- Enemy champions
- Allied champions
- Enemy minions
- Allied minions
- Time Bombs are not visible to enemies if they attach to an ally that is stealthed and vice versa.
- When Time Bomb snaps onto an enemy, it deals 0 true damage ( 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : damage sourcetype?).
- Zilean can detonate an enemy counterpart's Time Bomb by placing his own on the same unit (the first bomb still deals damage).
- Time Bomb will be dispelled if the holder takes fatal damage and is saved by resurrection before it explodes.
- Time Bomb can deal damage to the enemy holder through untargetablility.
- Spell shield will prevent the application of Time Bomb and it's detonation damage as well as block the stun, but not it's immediate detonation if the target already has a Time Bomb on them.
- Upon trigger, Chronoshift places all summoner spells that are not already on cooldown on a 3-second cooldown.
- Chronoshift's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- Chronoshift cannot target clones.
- Chronoshift takes priority over all other resurrection effects as well as all zombie state effects.
- Chronoshift does not activate if the target is killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- While in resurrection, the target's health regeneration is set to 0.
- The target's screen will have a white tint.
- The following table refers for interactions while the target is unable to act:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Zilean (Collection).
Once a powerful Icathian mage, Zilean became obsessed with the passage of time after witnessing his homeland’s destruction by the Void. Unable to spare even a minute to grieve the catastrophic loss, he called upon ancient temporal magic to divine all possible outcomes. Having become functionally immortal, Zilean now drifts through the past, present, and future, bending and warping the flow of time around him, always searching for that elusive moment that will turn back the clock and undo Icathia’s destruction.
Unknown voice actor
Esben Lash Rasmussen, Sixmorevodka Studio
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- The original icon for featured a soldier that was mirrored from the icon art of .
- Zilean is one of the four champions with a single damaging ability (
) the others being ( ) ( ) and ( ).
- is the only in-game ability to scale non-linearly per rank (75 / 40 / 50 / 65 / 70).
- the eponymous song by Jim Croce. references
- Zilean is the first champion to have a basic ability that cannot be ranked up at level 1 ( ) the second being ( , ).
- Zilean's backstory resembles Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut.