Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Time in a Bottle marks allied champions with two circles beneath them; the inner one represents how close they are to leveling up, turning golden when able to activate Time in a Bottle on them.
- The target allied champion is not required to be out of combat to be leveled up by Time in a Bottle - only Zilean is.
- Zilean only consumes the amount of experience required to level up an allied champion. He retains the excess for later use.
- The target allied champion is not required to be within range of Zilean for the channel to complete successfully, it will complete regardless of if they move to a far distance.
- The channel from Time in a Bottle is not interrupted even if the allied champion suddenly levels up. However, no experience will be granted to either player, and the passive will not go on cooldown.
- The following table refers for interactions while Zilean is channeling:
- Time Bombs landing directly on top of multiple units follow a priority order for whom to attach themselves to.
- Units already carrying a bomb
- Enemy champions
- Allied champions
- Enemy minions
- Allied minions
- Time Bombs are not visible to enemies if they attach to an ally that is stealthed and vice versa.
- When Time Bomb snaps onto an enemy, it deals 0 true damage ( 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : damage sourcetype?).
- Zilean can detonate an enemy counterpart's Time Bomb by placing his own on the same unit (the first bomb still deals damage).
- Time Bomb will be dispelled if the holder takes fatal damage and is saved by resurrection before it explodes.
- Time Bomb can deal damage to the enemy holder through untargetablility.
- Spell shield will prevent the application of Time Bomb and it's detonation damage as well as block the stun, but not it's immediate detonation if the target already has a Time Bomb on them.
- Upon trigger, Chronoshift places all summoner spells that are not already on cooldown on a 3-second cooldown.
- Chronoshift's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- Chronoshift cannot target clones.
- Chronoshift takes priority over all other resurrection effects as well as all zombie state effects.
- Chronoshift does not activate if the target is killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- While in resurrection, the target's health regeneration is set to 0.
- The target's screen will have a white tint.
- The following table refers for interactions while the target is unable to act:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.