- Time in a Bottle marks allies with two circles around their feet; the inner one represents how close they are to leveling up, turning golden when able to activate Time in a Bottle on them.
- The target ally is not required to be out of combat to be leveled up by Time in a Bottle - only Zilean is.
- Zilean only consumes the amount of experience required to level up an ally. He retains the excess for later use.
- The target ally is not required to be within range of Zilean for the channel to complete successfully. The channel is not interrupted even if the targeted ally finishes during the tether.
- The channel from Time in a Bottle is not interrupted even if the ally suddenly levels up. However, no experience will be granted to either player, and the passive will not go on cooldown.
- Time Bombs landing directly on top of multiple units follow a priority order for whom to attach themselves to.
- Units already carrying a bomb
- Enemy champions
- Allied champions
- Enemy minions
- Allied minions
- Time Bombs will detonate immediately if their holder dies.
- Time Bombs are not visible if they attach to an ally that is stealthed.
- Placing the Time Bomb triggers in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggression and applying .
- Zilean can detonate an enemy counterpart's Time Bomb by placing his own on the same unit (the first bomb still deals damage).
- Time Bomb will be dispelled if the holder takes fatal damage and is saved by resurrection before it explodes.
- Time Bomb can deal damage to the holder through untargetablility.
- Time Bomb is one of the few abilities in the game that doesn't have linear scaling damage.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown increased to 3.6 / 3.3 / 3 / 2.7 / 2.4 seconds.
- Stun duration reduced by 0.6 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.