Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Bouncing Bomb can be thrown or bounce over units/terrain.
- Spell shield will block the damage of the explosion, but the explosion can still damage other targets in the radius.
- Ziggs will throw the bomb from his location at the end of the cast time, towards the cast location, causing the bounces to adjust their angle accordingly.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- Deals area damage to non-turrets and raw damage to turrets.
- Satchel Charge's distance increases with proximity to the charge, resulting in being knocked straight up when aligned directly on top of it.
- Ziggs will not dash from Satchel Charge's detonation while but he will while .
- The mine cluster is built of 2 rings, with 3 mines in the inner ring (radius pending for test) and 8 mines on the other ring (200 radius), all equally spaced.
- The angular offset is randomized on each cast.
- Because of the 135 detonation radius of each mine, the total possible range of a mine from the minefield hitting an enemy from the cast location is 335 units. It will often be slightly less as the minefield is not guaranteed to be angled the right way for this.
- Hexplosive Minefield grants sight of the target area for a short duration (on-cast and when each mine explodes).
- Spell shield will block the effects of a single detonation.
- Allies cannot see Mega Inferno Bomb's area indicator until shortly before the blast.
- Mega Inferno Bomb takes 2.64 seconds from the start of the cast time to land when Ziggs casts at maximum range (reduced to 1.617 seconds from the start of the cast time when casting within
- When cast within 2700 units, Mega Inferno Bomb has a fixed travel time. Beyond that, the travel time is equal to the cast distance divided by the now-fixed missile speed.
- The area reveal on the target location begins as soon as the cast time is completed and can see into brush and across terrain.
- The missile's sight radius cannot see into brush or across terrain, and due to the intervals in which it is checked, may not see into brush entirely even if it travels straight across it.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Ziggs (Collection).
With a love of big bombs and short fuses, the yordle Ziggs is an explosive force of nature. As an inventor’s assistant in Piltover, he was bored by his predictable life and befriended a mad, blue-haired bomber named Jinx. After a wild night on the town, Ziggs took her advice and moved to Zaun, where he now explores his fascinations more freely, terrorizing the chem-barons and regular citizens alike in his never ending quest to blow stuff up.
Kienan 'Knockwurst' Lafferty
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Ziggs is the first (so far only) champion to have all his abilities (except innates) be the same type (ground-targeted area of effect).
- Ziggs is one of the few champions that can apply crowd control on themselves (the others being , , , , , and ).
- Ziggs' dance references 'Midget Superstar'.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Ziggs was a nickname for Rioter Joe 'Hephastopheles' Ziegler.
- Proto-Germanic *segiz "victory" & *mundō " "; the latter element is shared with . reveals that Ziggs's full name is Zigmund, from
- Ziggs and were first conceived as ' the Mad Bomber'.
was conceived as Ziggs' ultimate (was later replaced by )
- nuclear weapon. icon references a
- Ziggs seems to be the mascot for featured game modes.
- A prop of Ziggs' DIY Prop Shop. was crafted in an episode of YouTube series
- The icon for Teamfight Tactics item . is reused for the