The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bouncing Bomb obeys game physics (can be thrown or bounce over units/terrain if there is sufficient air time).
- Bouncing Bomb may go over enemies without exploding (will do so if it lands against walls).
- Spell shield can block both the bomb's impact and its explosion (blocking the former will block but not prevent the latter).
- Ziggs will always throw the bomb from his position.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- Deals area damage to non-turrets and raw damage to turrets.
- Satchel Charge's distance increases with proximity to the charge, resulting in being knocked straight up when aligned directly on top of it.
- Ziggs will not dash from Satchel Charge's detonation while but he will while .
- Allies cannot see Mega Inferno Bomb's area indicator until shortly before the blast.
- Mega Inferno Bomb takes 3.5 seconds to land when Ziggs casts at maximum range (reduced to 1.65 seconds (from the start of the cast time) when casting within
- When cast within 2000 units, Mega Inferno Bomb has a fixed travel time. Beyond that, the travel time is equal to the cast distance divided by the now-fixed missile speed.
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Ziggs's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.