- Bouncing Bomb obeys game physics (can be thrown or bounce over units/terrain if there is sufficient air time).
- Bouncing Bomb may go over enemies without exploding (will do so if it lands against walls).
- Spell shield can block both the bomb's impact and its explosion (blocking the former will not prevent the latter).
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- Satchel Charge's distance increases with proximity to the charge, resulting in being knocked straight up when aligned directly on top of it.
- Ziggs will not fly from Satchel Charge's detonation while but he will while .
- Mega Inferno Bomb can be blocked by or only at cast or at a certain angle upon landing.
- Allies cannot see Mega Inferno Bomb's area indicator until shortly before the blast.
- Mega Inferno Bomb takes 3.5 seconds to land when Ziggs casts from maximum range (reduced to 2 seconds when casting point blank).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.