"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
was a finished item
in League of Legends
- Zhonya's Ring. However, it grants armor while granting 20 less ability power.
has similar functionality to
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 21: Inside the Vault).
- In the May 9, 2009 Patch, it was called Zhonya's Ring of the Minddreamer.
- In patch V18.104.22.168, it was broken up into two different items: (with stasis) and (with bonus ability power). The reason was it 'gave ultimate offense and ultimate defense for casters', which was deemed too strong.
- V22.214.171.124 - Removed
- No longer removes stealth upon activation.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where could be cast while in the active's stasis.
- New Recipe: + + 1000 = 3460.
- Old Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3580.
- V126.96.36.199 - Rework
- New Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3580.
- Old Recipe: + + + 1000 = 3695.
- Ability power increased to 120 from 100.
- Removed: No longer grants 500 mana.
- Unique Passive: +25% ability power.
- Unique Active: Places you in stasis for 2 seconds, making you invulnerable and untargetable, but unable to perform any actions.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the +25% AP effect would persist after selling the item.
- Total cost reduced to 3695 from 3735.
- June 26, 2009 Patch
- Total cost increased to 3735 from 3475.
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 900.
- May 9, 2009 Patch
- Removed Passive: Passively deal 20% bonus magic damage.
- New Unique Passive: +25% ability power.
- Mana reduced to 500 from 550.
- Alpha Stage - Added
- Recipe: + + + 900 = 3475.
- Stats: +550 mana, +100 ability power.
- Passive: Deal 20% bonus magic damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.