- For the removed item, see
- Despite the fact that the user cannot cast active items during , Quicksilver is put on a 0.5-second static cooldown.
- Zhonya's Hourglass does not break stealth.
- While Stasis is active, any pets the user currently has (e.g. ) can still be issued commands.
- Zhonya's Hourglass is most effectively used against abilities that have a downtime before they can affect the target ( , , ).
- It is best used offensively and defensively with aura-type abilities ( , ) which do not require channeling. This is particularly powerful when used in the middle of the enemy team, allowing them to continue to deal damage as area of effect while being untargetable.
- resulted from the separation of the offensive and defensive abilities of the removed item . This is the defensive item; is the offensive item.
- The "Hourglass" in the name is a reference to the fact that by using its active ability, you are granted a few more seconds to live. Within those few seconds, your cooldowns will continue to drop and your team may come to help you.
- It is a reference to many magic hourglass fantasy like or .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.