The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For its successors, see or .
- For the Teamfight Tactics item, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- 250 health = 667
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633
- 20 attack damage = 720
- 10% life steal = 550
- base stats were gold efficient.
- With four allies, its value is increased by (550 + 720) × 4 = 5080, giving it a value of 7670, and a gold efficiency of .
- Even if CDR is already maxed out at the time of purchase, this item still becomes cost efficient at only one ally, at (2590 − 633 + 720 + 550) ÷ 2550 = .
- support champions or bruisers that can make use of its unique combination of stats like , , and . It's also useful for champions that simply require a life steal item that's more defensive than . is best suited for
- is named after a character from the webcomic as a reward for the creator Tim Buckley gaining over 1000 referrals.
- is the second iteration of a supportive aura item. It was remade from and then replaced by which was then developed into its modern form as .
- If more than 1 champion carries this item, the buff of the aura will grant to even another carrier but cannot stack, thus if 3 champions carry this item you only gain the benefits twice once from yourself, once from the allied aura.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.