Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The damage directed to Zac is internal raw damage and cannot be mitigated by any means (including invulnerability).
- The bloblets are untargetable while splitting.
- Zac's increased size does not consider his base stats, but does consider increased base health.
- Cell Division's chunks spawn in two versions:
- Contestable: They will fall to the ground between Zac and the nearest visible enemy champion within 1000 range of him (dropping slightly in Zac's favor). Cannot be interacted with for the first 0.25 seconds (except during ).
- Uncontestable: They will fall to the ground near Zac and can be picked up immediately (version used by default).
- Zac's untargetability upon triggering Cell Divison does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- and will take priority over Cell Division.
- Heal Power increases the healing of both chunks and bloblets. and
is able to individually teleport Zac or his bloblets during Cell Division.
- If Zac is transported to a new location before the bloblets landed, they will travel to form at his new position, adjusting their speed accordingly. If Cell Division's duration permits during this time, Zac will be revived even if the bloblets fail to recombine.
- Cell Division's bloblets can be targeted by
- Other bloblets are not interrupted by the conditions above and will continue to recombine instinctively.
- Zac's health when the bloblets are sent out is set to what it would be if all bloblets recombined, and is actively updated when the bloblets take damage.
- If Zac's health is higher than it is supposed to be when the bloblets converge on him, his health will be set to the correct value.
- No additional information.
- Quick casting: Elastic Slingshot's channel begins when the key is pressed and held, launching Zac towards the cursor when released.
- Elastic Slingshot will not knock up if the targeted location was directly on top of Zac (in which case he will not dash at all).
- The knock up will occasionally end early if the targeted location was slightly away from Zac.
- The following table refers for interactions while Zac is channeling:
|Target type|| Minion
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.