- Cell Division's chunks spawn in two versions:
- Contestable: They will fall to the ground between Zac and the nearest visible enemy champion within 1000 range of him (dropping slightly in Zac's favor). Cannot be interacted with for the first 0.25 seconds (except during ).
- Uncontestable: They will fall to the ground near Zac and can be picked up immediately (version used by default).
- and will take precedence over Cell Division.
- increases the healing of both chunks and bloblets.
is able to individually teleport Zac or his bloblets during Cell Division.
- If Zac is transported to a new location before the bloblets landed, they will travel to form at his new position, adjusting their speed accordingly. If Cell Division's duration permits during this time, Zac will be revived even if the bloblets fail to recombine.
- Cell Division's bloblets can be targeted by
, , and .
- Other bloblets are not interrupted by the conditions above and will continue to recombine instinctively.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown set to 60 seconds.
- Spell shields will block a single instance of damage only.
- If the attached target becomes untargetable during the second Stretching Strike via basic attack, they are not flinged nor rooted. The target will still take damage however.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Parry interactions ( , , blind).
- PENDING FOR TEST: Attack range modifiers ( ).
- No additional information.
- Quick casting: Elastic Slingshot's channel begins when the key is pressed and held, launching Zac towards the cursor when released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.