- No additional details.
- The ability name for the recast is Change of Plan.
- You and Me! does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- untargetable. cannot gain a stack for while Yuumi is
- Yuumi will automatically detach in specific circumstances:
- When her Anchor starts a channel.
- After the Anchor completes a channel.
- Entering resurrection.
- Her Anchor is sent to the .
- She is pulled by .
- The dash has a maximum following range. If her target is too far away before the attachment, the dash is interrupted and You and Me! goes on cooldown.
- If Yuumi is hit by a delayed area of effect ability (e.g. , , ) or is emitting an aura effect (e.g. , ) and she attaches to an ally, the effect occurs from the Anchor's position instead.
- Delayed single-targeted abilities do not transfer to the Anchor (e.g. , ).
- Her monster aggression transfers to the Anchor.
- Enemies gain an assist on Yuumi if they damaged the Anchor.
- Yuumi gains assists on champion takedowns from her Anchor.
- Yuumi will also become stealthed if her Anchor does, and can cast her own abilities without breaking the stealth.
- Yuumi can channel the while attached.
- If Yuumi is on the blue team, she will remain attached on the southwest side; if Yuumi is on the red team, she will remain on the northeast. While channeling , she will be behind her Anchor.
- Yuumi can dash to targetable zombie state allies (currently only ), but she cannot stay attached for long.
- Yuumi doesn't detach instantly when her Anchor dies. There's a small grace period in which she can recast You and Me! to attach to another champion without the channel.
- The player's screen will briefly flash red if Yuumi is affected by a immobilizing or grounding effect, or if she forcibly detaches from her Anchor.
- The Anchor's health bar will have a different frame to indicate the attached status:
- This following table refers for interactions while Yuumi is attached:
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
- While , will not activate until Yuumi detaches.
- Spell shield will only block a single instance of damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.