- Obtaining all 6 Yordles and achieving 3-Stars on all of them summons 1 Veigar each round instead.
|Description||Tier 5 Yordle-Lord|
|Health||800 / 1440 / 2592|
|Attack damage||45 / 81 / 145.8|
The Yordle synergy allows all yordles a chance to dodge basic attacks. This makes even the squishiest yordles have an easier time surviving.
- Since the synergy only dodges basic attacks, it's worthwhile to invest in magic resistance. Items like , , , and can help cover this innate weakness.
- With enough Yordles you can rely on the opponents missing as your main form of defense for the team. Combining the Yordle synergy, , and the effect on a tanky champion like , , , or creates a near invincible tank.
- Two of the six Yordles are also Sorcerers, so combining the two synergies is rather easy. Another way to approach this, is with .
- In order to get the 9 synergy, at least three dodge is multiplicative, the champions with the mittens will actually have 44% / 68% / 92% dodge with the Yordle synergy active. are needed. Because
- Piece of trivia.