Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Stacks reset when Xin Zhao dies.
- Determination II deals proc damage.
- When applied by a basic attack:
- When applied by either of
- Triggers against the closest target struck by the strike (equals first target to receive spell effects).
- Does not benefit from life steal, including not healing from Wind Becomes Lightning's 33% conversion for this bonus damage.
- Since proc damage is 'single target', Vamp will heal from 100% of the bonus damage.
- The Determination II stacks are not visible on the champion's buff bar in-game.
- Hitting one or more enemies with strikes generates one stack per strike.
- If would trigger when the Determination II stacks are at maximum, the bonus stack will instead overstack, and be consumed on the next Determination II usage.
- Stacks of Determination will be gained even if the attack is blocked.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Determination's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, blind).
- Spell shield will block only a single instance of damage - either the thrust or the slash.
- The first strike will occur immediately and the second will occur after the cast time completes.
- Wind Becomes Lightning's first strike will occur from wherever Xin Xhao is at the start of the cast time, whereas the second strike will occur from wherever Xin Zhao is at the end of the cast time.
- The first strike's hitbox includes a 275 radius 160° cone in front of Xin Zhao and an additional 125 radius around him.
- The second strike's hitbox includes the same 125 radius around Xin Zhao, a missile with 1000 range and 80 total width, and a -60 radius area check upon the end of the missile.
- The 125 radius check does not hit champion summoned units.
- Because Wind Becomes Lightning uses an older type of 'healing based on life steal' and not applies life steal, will amplify the life gain twice (+25% life steal and +25% healing), for a total of +56.25%.
- The primary target cannot dodge Audacious Charge's effects.
- The target will always emit the area of effect from their position.
- If no unit is targeted directly, Audacious Charge will search for possible targets in a 200 radius around the target location.
- Enemies will not be marked as knocked back. if Crescent Guard has not been learned. Learning the ability after an enemy would have been marked will still cause them to be
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.