The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Stacks reset when Xin Zhao dies.
- Determination II deals proc damage.
- When applied by a basic attack:
- When applied by either of
- Triggers against the closest target struck by the strike (equals first target to receive spell effects).
- Does not benefit from life steal, including not healing from Wind Becomes Lightning's 33% conversion for this bonus damage.
- Since proc damage is 'single target', Vamp will heal from 100% of the bonus damage.
- The Determination II stacks are not visible on the champion's buff bar in-game.
- Hitting one or more enemies with strikes generates one stack per strike.
- If would trigger when the Determination II stacks are at maximum, the bonus stack will instead overstack, and be consumed on the next Determination II usage.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Determination's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Spell shield will block only a single instance of damage - either the thrust or the slash.
- The first strike will occur immediately and the second will occur after the cast time completes.
- Wind Becomes Lightning's first strike will always cast from the original casting position, whereas the second strike will cast from wherever Xin Zhao is at the end of the cast time.
- Because Wind Becomes Lightning uses an older type of 'healing based on life steal' and not applies life steal, will amplify the life gain twice (+25% life steal and +25% healing), for a total of +56.25%.
- The in-game tooltip of this ability currently lists the thrust scaling as AP, but it still only scales with total AD.
- The primary target cannot dodge Audacious Charge's effects.
- The target will always emit the area of effect from their position.
- Enemies will not be marked as knocked back. if Crescent Guard has not been learned. Learning the ability after an enemy would have been marked will still cause them to be
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.