- Applies proc damage via basic attack through two Determination II stacks.
- The Determination II stacks are not visible on the champion's buff bar in-game.
- Hitting one or more enemies with applies one stack per strike. The bonus damage applies to all enemies of one strike, but the healing only once.
- If would trigger when the Determination II stacks are at maximum, the bonus stack will instead overstack, and be consumed on the next Determination II usage.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Determination's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Spell shield will block only a single instance of damage - either the thrust or the slash.
- Wind Becomes Lightning's first strike will always cast from the original casting position, whereas the second strike will cast from wherever Xin Zhao is at the end of the cast time.
- The primary target cannot dodge Audacious Charge's effects.
- The target will always emit the area of effect from their position.
- Enemies will not be marked as knocked back. if Crescent Guard has not been learned. Learning the ability after an enemy would have been marked will still cause them to be
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.