"Some things must remain buried."
- Playing As
- Xayah's attacks and abilities leave Feathers on the ground that she can later recall for massive area damage and control.
- Xayah can use Feathers. Try to utilize the offensive and defensive aspects of this ability. to dodge almost any ability while also creating a ton of
- Playing Against
- Feathers. will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah's favor.
As a marksman that requires a lot of basic attack,is good for her. Combined with , she can dashes out an insane number of feathers in a short time.
- The heal after takes down allow you to contribute more after a fight.
- More attack speed is always better.
- Extra damage on low health targets means your deals much more damage at the end of a fight.
For the second runes, choose eitheror
- works well with the Crowd Control from . It works even better when pair with .
- Xayah struggles against that can dodge her Deadly Plumage.
- Champions such as and are annoying with their short invisible mobility spells. They can easily dodge your and can hunt you down easily.
- Champions such as has a very far attack range and also a lane bully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.