- No additional details
- Pressing the (or Ctrl-5) is special cased for Wukong to instantly snap into his idle animation like his clone would, which can be used to trick his opponents.
- The clones can block non-targeted attacks or abilities for 0.25 seconds after hitting their targets.
- Nimbus Strike has an offset distance of 75 units from the target dashed to.
- The ability applies a stack of untargetable. / even if the target is
- The created clones are considered champions for gold sharing.
- Cyclone is special cased to grant stacks of for each tick of damage.
- Casting will cancel Cyclone for both Wukong and his clone. and will only interrupt Wukong's Cyclone.
- Cyclone's remaining duration always stays the same even after the clone replicated the ability.
- During Cyclone, Wukong and his clone's attack ranges are reduced 「 to 50 」「 by 125 」.
- Spell shield will block one instance of damage.
- Blocking the knock up will still grant immunity to it from either of Cyclone's casts.
|Abilities||Other abilities are disabled for the first 0.3 seconds, casting them afterwards interrupts.|
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
|Control type||Automatically basic attacks the nearest unit. Prioritizes attacking targets being basic attacked by Wukong. Can be commanded to attack another unit in range with Alt + Right Click.|
|On-hit effects||Attacks can be mitigated by Disarm.
and , as well as stopped by |
|Spell effects||The clone applies spell effects as pet damage.|
The clone can use bonus attack speed. The clone's Cyclone won't knock up enemies if they were already knocked up by Wukong.and when Wukong does and benefits from
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.