- No additional details
- Pressing the (or Ctrl-5) is special cased for Wukong to instantly snap into his idle animation like his clone would, which can be used to trick his opponents.
- Nimbus Strike has an offset distance of 75 units from the target dashed to.
- The ability applies a stack of untargetable. / even if the target is
- The created clones are considered champions for gold sharing.
- Cyclone is special cased to grant stacks of for each tick of damage.
- Casting will cancel Cyclone for both Wukong and his clone. and will only interrupt Wukong's Cyclone.
- Cyclone's remaining duration always stays the same even after the clone replicated the ability.
- During Cyclone, Wukong and his clone's attack ranges are reduced by 125.
- Spell shield will block one instance of damage.
|Abilities||Other abilities are disabled for the first 0.3 seconds, casting them afterwards interrupts.|
|Items||Usable||All items are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
|Control type||Automatically basic attacks the nearest unit. Prioritizes attacking targets being basic attacked by Wukong. Can be commanded to attack another unit in range with Alt + Right Click.|
|On-hit effects|| Attacks can be mitigated by Disarm.
and , as well as stopped by |
|Spell effects||The clone applies spell effects as pet damage.|
The clone can use bonus attack speed. The clone's Cyclone won't knock up enemies if they were already knocked up by Wukong.and when Wukong does and benefits from
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.