The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see Challenger
Celebrating the 2017 World Championship in China.
Celebrating the 2015 World Championship in Europe.
Celebrating the 2018 World Championship in Korea.
Celebrating Worlds 2020 in Shanghai.
The first Championship skin released, celebrating the 2012 World Championship in North America.
A revamped version of Championship Riven, celebrating the 2016 World Championship in North America.
Celebrating the 2019 Championship in Europe.
Celebrating the 2014 World Championship in Korea.
Celebrating the 2013 World Championship in North America.
Celebrating the 2016 World Championship in North America.
- For the rune, see
Commemorating the 2019 Mid-Season Invitational in Asia.
Commemorating the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational in Brazil.
Commemorating the 2020 Spring Split Champions.
Commemorating the 2018 Mid-Season Invitational in Europe.
- All Championship skins were released during their their respective World Championship dates and are there to celebrate the competition itself.
- was released twice due to it being one of the earlier skins hard to obtain. However the rereleased skin opted changes to the original one which now hosts a crown model and a specific loading screen border.
- was the first Championship skin to recieve a chroma skin, which can only be obtained by purchasing a mission pack and subsequently complete those missions.
- All Challenger / Conqueror skins were released during the Mid-Season invitational.
- All previous Challenger skins have been placed in the Conqueror skin theme, and each subsiquent Mid-Season invitational skin will be a Conqueror named skin.
- The Conqueror skin is chosen based off of a champion's presence during the preceding World Championship and the Championship skin is chosen based off of a champion's presence during the preceding Mid-Season Invitational.
- Related Music
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.