- Killing the Giant Wolf grants 90 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Giant Wolf's, you are granted an additional 50 experience. The first large monster killed grants an additional 120 experience. ) grants an additional
- Totaling experience.
- Without slows, the Giant Wolf has a movement speed of 427 [ patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 488 [ ]. ]. When its
- Killing the Wolf grants 30 experience.
- Without slows, the Wolf has a movement speed of 419 [ patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 482 [ ]. ]. When its
- cannot be used on small monsters.
- Two Lesser Wolves could be found on Twisted Treeline with one before the remake. This camp alternated with two with one .
- Formely, the Giant Wolf could be found with two Summoner's Rift. on
- The Giant Wolf was replaced by the Summoner's Rift on patch V4.20. on
- The Wolf was replaced by the Summoner's Rift on patch V4.20. on
- The wolves on the new Twisted Treeline have been reworked to look undead in order to match the theme better.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.