Wit's End is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 50% attack speed = 1250
- 50 magic resistance = 900
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- 15 on-hit damage = 375
- 80 on-hit damage = 2000
- is gold efficient without the healing part of its passive, at level one.
- gold efficiency is increased to at level 18.
- Wit's End's on-hit damage does not apply to structures.
- magic damage and physical damage, such as or , in order to deal more damage against champions with high armor by dealing additional magic damage. is often most useful on auto-attack reliant, mixed damage dealers who deal both
- Wit's End is also highly useful on frequent auto-attackers against champions with high magic damage, since it give its owner a good amount of magic resistance while not sacrificing an item slot solely for a defensive item.
- Wit's End is viable on bruisers and tanks who rely on their auto-attacks to deal damage, such as and , as it not only increases their damage output but also bolsters their magic resistance.
- From level 1 to 9, deals more on-hit damage than Wit's End. Afterwards, in order to deal the same amount of magic damage on-hit, a champion with would need AP.
- Wit's End is a good counter to , as it provides the user an on-hit effect that ignores passive, and its magic resistance also reduces the incoming magic damage from passive.
- Previously, Wit's End gave 42 on-hit magic damage and attack speed. Considering the item's name, this was probably a reference to , where 42 is the answer to "the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items