|“||"They plead for mercy when they hear our drums, but the wolf owes no consideration to the prey. We do not sow seeds and till earth like the Avarosan. We do not stand watch over shattered ruins like the Frostguard. We do not pity the meek, for courage is the true salvation of the Freljord! We are the war cry of the wind, we are the strength of the mountains. We are the claws of winter!"|
|—, 2013 Freljord Event|
The Winter's Claw are a one the dominant tribes in the Freljord.
Champions of the Winter's Claw
Other Related Champions
- Avarosan are rivals to the Winter's Claw.
- led the campaigns against the Winter's Claw.
- Frostguard are rivals to the Winter's Claw.
- Ursine are in a temporary alliance with the Winter's Claw.
- is trying to manipulate the Winter's Claw to help his revolution.
The Winter's Claw has historically been ferocious and un-unified. Traditionally, Winter's Claw tribes relocate every winter, rebuilding their villages out of their ships and scavenged materials. Nowadays, it is led by the ferocious . Sejuani wishes to conquer the Freljord through absolute strength. In her eyes, the Freljord is a place where only the strong deserve to prosper. Warlike and traditionalist, they gather food and supplies from the high plains, forests, and northern waterways during the summer. In winter months, they survive by raiding southwards over the ice-covered seas. As Sejuani raids, her warriors allow the stalwart to live under her banner while they pillage the weaker tribes, leaving them without the means to sustain themselves. Once her work is done, only the mighty will be left in the Freljord. Sejuani has many tribes allied with her and several people such as: , , and .
- Stone Tooth: Absorbed by the Winter's Claw by battle.
- Ursine: Have historically been among their ranks. 
- Related Music
- Related Videos
- Battle for Freljord
- Enter the Freljord
- Journey Into The Freljord
- Silence for the Damned
- The Shackles of Belief