Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- ability power-based champions that have abilities requiring health costs (e.g. ) as the healing could help mitigate these costs. was very useful with
- Will of the Ancients and item combination, as could further boost Will of the Ancients' healing effect. were a great
- Cooldown- or energy-based champions, such as and , could also make use of Will of the Ancients for the sustainability as they can spam their abilities more willingly than mana-based champions.
- This item was removed because it was very rarely purchased on most AP champions, since it was better to build other raw AP items to try to burst down an enemy as fast as possible and they didn't had time to sustain. In addition, most AP champions have AoE damage, meaning the sustain was too small to make this item worth purchasing. On the very few champions it was purchased, it was known to cause balancing issues. In particular, forced this item to be balanced around his very existence, since he had WotA as his core item and could abuse it very well.
- No actual replacement to this item has been made (AD item. The latter is an AD/AP hybrid item both heal from any damage source, including true damage; however, the later is not abused by AP champions like Vladimir because it is significantly more expensive, has a worse build path for them, has wasted stats for them (like the AD), and lacks cooldown reduction. has been reworked and rebalanced around the fact that Will of the Ancients do not exist). However, there are currently two items that come close, named and . The former is an
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.