The wild origin increases attack speed after every attack. At two, all wild champions get the synergy, and if you get four all champions on your side benefit from the synergy. This increases the DPS of champions with the benefit by a significant amount. Wild can be safely paired with most other traits as you only need four of the five wildlings, Leaving enough room for most other synergies.
- Champions with naturally high health help guarantee they will stay alive long enough to see the full bonus attack speed. Since Shapeshifters have good defensive stats with their synergy, and because two of the wildlings are Shapeshifters already, these two traits go well together.
- Champions that provide crowd control or prevent damage can help make sure some of the squishier backline champions survive long enough. Champions like , , and are some of the champions good at achieving this.
- If you have 4 wildlings, all your allied champions basic attacks can not be dodged. This makes the Wild trait a natural counter to all sources of dodge. This includes special ability, the Yordle synergy, , and defensive items built from the .
- , in combination with the Wild synergy, will allow a champion to build attack speed rather fast.
- Champions that benefit the most from the attack speed buff are usually in the backline. Assassin's are naturally skilled at destroying an enemy's backline.
- The Wild enjoy drawn out fights to achieve max attack speed, defeating them quickly makes their synergy go to waste.
- Slowing them down will help, will always help, but will only help if the enemy doesn't have 4 wildlings.
- Piece of trivia.