This article or section is substantially or structurally incomplete. You can help the League of Legends Wiki by expanding it. For more projects, see the Community To Do List.
Needs included stories
The Westward Migration refers to a period of a thousand years, in which groups of Humans migrated from the eastern to the western hemisphere en masse.
A diaspora from the eastern hemisphere started the migration of humans westward to the Shuriman Continent and its surrounding islands. These settlers founded many new nations and cities:
- Founding of Isle of Buhru
- A group of humans called the Buhru settle on one of the islands of the Serpent Isles and eventually manage to canalize the power of .
- Founding of the Blessed Isles
- An enlightened society of scholars devoted to studying the world's mysteries is formed on the Blessed Isles. Eventually they receive knowledge from the nature spirit as a gift for the respect they had for the land and its magic.
- Founding of Ixtal
- Ixaocan is built as the capital of Ixtal and it's inhabitants dedicate themselves to mastering elemental magic.
- Founding of the Targonian Tribes
- Mortals discovered Mount Targon and created a tribal theocracy centered around the celestial powers that created the mountain. These humans would later trick into servitude.
- Founding of Oshra Va'Zaun
- A sea port was constructed in between Valoran and the Shuriman Continent. The people of this sea port started to worship the wind spirit , an ancient Shuriman word meaning “guardian,” for she always seemed to appear in moments of great need. As time went on, she came to be known more simply as "Janna".
- Founding of the Kingdom of Icathia 
- The magocracy Icathia was founded in the southern part of the Shuriman Continent. They were ruled by a Mage King.
- These settlers came from the far east, implying that there are other lands far east of Valoran and the Shuriman Continent.
- It is possible that this diaspora originated from the lands that would later be known as Kingdom of Camavor.
- At the time, these settlers were far more magically advanced then an average human of the First Lands or the Freljord.