- Both players have Vulnerable, Immobile monsters on their board. These cannot be silenced, recalled or replaced.
- After a monster is dead or obliterated, at the start of next round, the next monster takes place. As the game goes on, new and stronger monsters will appear, with better effects.
- At the start of rounds, the blocking player receives a fleeting 1 Jungle Invade card.
There are 7 new Jungle units in this lab. 4 spawn throughout in the game, and 3 are potential reward effects for players killing enemy monsters.
The automatic spawned monsters are listed below, in the order of appearing:
The reward monsters are listed below, in the order of appearing if summoned when possible:
- 1 Raptor comes from 0 Razor Sharp
- 1 Krug comes from 0 Gift of Heavy Hands
- 1 Enraged Herald comes from 0 Eye of the Herald
When an auto-spawned monster is killed, the opponent player receives a 0-cost spell.
- The first three monster reward spells are burst, fleeting and give the player a choice from three potential effects.
- 9 Baron Nashor's buff is non- fleeting, slow and its effect is fixed.
- Be careful when you have all 6 non-Jungle units on board. At the start of the next round, the Weakest unit will be obliterated and be replaced by a new Jungle unit.