- The bonus movement speed decays over 1 second after leaving the river, while the bonus stats are lost immediately.
- The water puddles created around the jungle by count and will activate Waterwalking if tread upon.
- On modes without the river, Waterwalking is exchanged with .
- This rune provides no bonuses outside of Summoner's Rift, or in game modes where the river is inaccessible.
- Referring to the river includes the entire zone covered in water, including the two parts outside of the Brushes in the middle lane.
||May you be as swift as the rushing river and agile as a startled Rift Scuttler.
| — Rune caption
- Puddles in jungle created by ocean - transformed rift now activate Waterwalking.
- V9.21 - October 23th Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Champions will now properly activate it at every part of the river, not just at the entrances.
- V7.22 - Added
- Sorcery Slot 3 rune.
- Passive: While in the river, you gain 25 bonus movement speed and 5 − 30 (based on level) Ability Power or 3 − 18 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage (Adaptive).
- This rune provides no bonuses outside of Summoner's Rift, or in Game Modes where the river is inaccessible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.