- Warwick appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the element in his kit.
- His ability is based on his League of Legends ability .
- The on-hit attacks that Warwick performs through his special ability do not count towards stacks for .
- Warwick heals for 100% of the damage he deals during his special ability, including damage dealt from item effects such as Giant Slayer and even Luden's Echo.
- If an enemy is killed or if Warwick is stunned during Infinite Duress's cast time, Warwick will immediately stop channeling.
- V10.6 - Disabled
- Maximum mana reduced to 125 from 150.
- Ability damage increased to 200 / 500 / 800 from 200 / 450 / 700.
- V9.22 - Returning
- Now uses instead of .
- New Traits: Glacial Predator.
- Ability damage increased to 200 / 450 / 700 from 150 / 225 / 300.
- Base health increased to 650 from 600.
- Bug Fix: Fixed him spawning a new Warwick if he dies mid-leap.
- Bug Fix: Fixed his ability damage scaling with his bonus attack damage.
- Starting mana increased to 50 from 0.
- New Effect: Ability now applies on-hit effects.
- V9.13 - Added
- Tier 1 Wild Brawler.
- Active - Infinite Duress: Pounces onto the lowest health enemy, stunning them for 1.5 seconds, dealing 150 / 225 / 300 magic damage over 3 hits and healing over the duration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.