- For all classes in set 2, Warden has the largest champion pool size at 7 champions.
- Two of them are ( and ).
- Overall, Warden provides a tanky frontline. Their secondary utility is crowdcontrol.
- , and has abilities to reduce their damage for allies.
- , and has their other trait provides tanky bonuses.
- and provides big crowd control with their abilities.
- Since most enemies approach from the enemy side, Warden can protect allies by standing in the frontline, splitting enemies from their backline.
- Berserker leaps to the nearest enemy. If placing Wardens correctly, Berserker will jump to Wardens.
- Being tanky, they can accept getting stuns from Glacial. They can still use their abilities, from the mana gained from taking damage.
- Desert bonus reduces armor by percentage. Both the Warden bonus and provides armor, making Desert a big counter.
- Being frontline units, Warden cannot protect allies from Assassins, who would jump to the backline.
- Warden strength is from taking physical damage. To counter this, player can focus on true damage, or magic damage from abilities.
- Warden abilities are important to Warden, and they can use them quickly by absorbing damage. To counter this, player can apply mana-lock or Neurotoxin (from Poison), slowing them from getting even tankier, or protecting their allies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.