The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Volibear's spikes visually grow as The Relentless Storm stacks.
- Lightning Claws has no effect on structures and wards.
- While at four stacks, the next attack or ability on-hit reaching the fifth stack will be empowered by Lightning Claws.
- A stack of The Relentless Storm is not gained if the attack is dodged and/or missed if Volibear is blinded. A stack is granted even if the attack is blocked. In all cases, Lightning Claws will not apply (on-hit damage is parried and the bounce is prevented).
- Since blinded, gaining stacks from The Relentless Storm and applying Lighting Claws from the ability will not be prevented from that parry effect. cannot be missed while Volibear is
- Volibear has a hidden passive that grants him 1 armor for every enemy within 800 range of him.
- Likewise, 1 ability power for every nearby Volibear. gains
- Neither Volibear nor sight of one another to gain these bonuses. need
- Thundering Smash's empowered attack scales with Volibear's attack speed.
- Unlike most spells that empower a basic attack, Thundering Smash does not have an increased attack range.
- Thundering Smash deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Thundering Smash will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Thundering Smash can dash over walls provided Volibear is in attack range of his target on the other side.
- Thundering Smash's attack triggers against structures and wards, consuming the effect but dealing its bonus damage, if applicable.
- The windup for the attack completes even if the target becomes untargetable but the stun and damage do not apply.
- Thundering Smash's reset does not trigger from drowsy and is only granted after falling asleep.
- The player's screen will flash red briefly and cue a sound effect when Volibear becomes immobilized while Thundering Smash is active.
- Volibear's next attack after using Thundering Smash will come out faster.
- Despite being an empowered attack, Thundering Smash does not draw minion aggro.
- Volibear will be ordered to basic attack the target after casting Frenzied Maul.
- Frenzied Maul deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Frenzied Maul's bite heals even if it is blocked by spell shield.
- Frenzied Maul's strike can be dodged and blocked, but it cannot miss if Volibear is blinded. The Wound is applied regardless.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or Volibear loses sight of them during the cast time, Frenzied Maul does not deal damage nor apply the mark but its cooldown and mana are refunded.
- Frenzied Maul deals bonus damage and heals if the target is still Wounded after the cast time. If the mark wares off before the cast time completes, the ability's animation will appear as if the bite was applied but there is no bonus damage or heal.
- Despite being single target, Frenzied Maul does not draw minion aggro.
- Stormbringer will disable any turret that is not the Nexus Obelisk, even if it is untargetable.
- Stormbringer will not deal damage to untargetable turrets.
- Volibear grows to his new size over 1.25 seconds, starting 0.25 seconds after landing, and shrinks back to his normal size over 0.5 seconds after Stormbinger's status ends, respectively.
- Volibear leaps over 1 second regardless of distance or movement speed.
- Volibear impacts immediately at his current location if Stormbringer is cast over terrain he cannot pass through (due to not being able to cover the distance required).
- The additional bonuses are granted on-cast.
- The turret disable debuff is named Ohmwrecker.
- Disabling a turret does not prevent aggro of the current target it is locked onto. The increased turret shot damage from is also reset.
- Turrets maintain the same targeting behavior even when disabled; damaging an enemy champion will still draw turret aggro. However, if the turret's desired target leaves range or has become an invalid target, it will lock onto the most previous target it was going to attack prior to becoming disabled, or instead, find a new one if that condition is not applicable.
- The following table refers for interactions while Volibear is dashing:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- This patch box only contains the Current version. For Volibear's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.