Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Volibear's spikes visually grow as The Relentless Storm stacks.
- Lightning Claws has no effect on structures and wards.
- Stacks of The Relentless Storm are also granted on-hit, but will specifically not be if the target is invulnerable.
- While at four stacks, the next attack or ability on-hit reaching the fifth stack will be empowered by Lightning Claws.
- A stack of The Relentless Storm is not gained if the attack is dodged and/or missed if Volibear is blinded. A stack is granted even if the attack is blocked. In all cases, Lightning Claws will not apply (on-hit damage is parried and the bounce is prevented).
- Since blinded, gaining stacks from The Relentless Storm and applying Lighting Claws from the ability will not be prevented from that parry effect. cannot be missed while Volibear is
- Volibear has a hidden passive that grants him 1 armor for every enemy within 800 range of him.
- Likewise, 1 ability power for every nearby Volibear. gains
- Neither Volibear nor sight of one another to gain these bonuses. need
- Thundering Smash's empowered attack scales with Volibear's attack speed.
- Unlike most spells that empower a basic attack, Thundering Smash does not have an increased attack range.
- Thundering Smash deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Thundering Smash will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Thundering Smash can dash over walls provided Volibear is in attack range of his target on the other side.
- Thundering Smash's attack triggers against structures and wards, consuming the effect but dealing its bonus damage, if applicable.
- The windup for the attack completes even if the target becomes untargetable but the stun and damage do not apply.
- Thundering Smash's reset does not trigger from drowsy and is only granted after falling asleep.
- The player's screen will flash red briefly and cue a sound effect when Volibear becomes immobilized while Thundering Smash is active.
- Volibear's next attack after using Thundering Smash will come out faster.
- Despite being an empowered attack, Thundering Smash does not draw minion aggro.
- Volibear will be ordered to basic attack the target after casting Frenzied Maul.
- Frenzied Maul deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Frenzied Maul's bite heals even if it is blocked by spell shield.
- Frenzied Maul's strike can be dodged and blocked, but it cannot miss if Volibear is blinded. The Wound mark does not apply if dodged, but will otherwise do so regardless.
- Frenzied Maul deals bonus damage and heals if the target is still Wounded after the cast time. If the mark wares off before the cast time completes, the ability's animation will appear as if the bite was applied but there is no bonus damage or heal.
- Despite being single target, Frenzied Maul does not draw minion aggro.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but does not go on cooldown nor pay its cost (if applicable).
- Stormbringer will disable any turret that is not the Nexus Obelisk, even if it is untargetable.
- Stormbringer will not deal damage to untargetable turrets.
- Volibear grows to his new size over 1.25 seconds, starting 0.25 seconds after landing, and shrinks back to his normal size over 0.5 seconds after Stormbinger's status ends, respectively.
- Volibear leaps over 1 second regardless of distance or movement speed.
- Volibear impacts immediately at his current location if Stormbringer is cast over terrain he cannot pass through (due to not being able to cover the distance required).
- The additional bonuses are granted on-cast.
- The turret disable debuff is named Ohmwrecker.
- Disabling a turret does not prevent aggro of the current target it is locked onto. The increased turret shot damage from is also reset.
- Turrets maintain the same targeting behavior even when disabled; damaging an enemy champion will still draw turret aggro. However, if the turret's desired target leaves range or has become an invalid target, it will lock onto the most previous target it was going to attack prior to becoming disabled, or instead, find a new one if that condition is not applicable.
- The following table refers for interactions while Volibear is dashing:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Volibear (Collection).
To those who still revere him, the Volibear is the storm made manifest. Destructive, wild, and stubbornly resolute, he existed before mortals walked the Freljord’s tundra, and is fiercely protective of the lands that he and his demi-god kin created. Cultivating a deep hatred of civilization and the weakness it brought with it, he now fights to return to the old ways—when the land was untamed, and blood spilled freely—and eagerly battles all who oppose him, with tooth, claw, and thundering domination.
Alex 'alexplank' Flores
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Volibear was the first champion released in Season Two.
- This demi-god's preferred epithet Valhir is possibly based on unattested Old Norse * "fire of the battle-slain"; valr "battle-slain" is also found in Valhalla "hall of the battle-slain" and Valkyrie "chooser of the battle-slain".
- His other epithet the Volibear possibly also contains a variant of valr.
- His Ursine tribe possibly references on real-world bear worship and the norse Berserker.
- Volibear might have been inspired by the Panserbjørne (Danish/Norwegian: 'armored bears') from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman.
- Volibear's dance both before and after his visual update references Sam B's dance in America's Got Talent.
- In Volibear's 'Champion Spotlight', his release skin names were erroneously used to label the opposite one (i.e. '' was on '' and vice versa).
- the eponymous piece by Henry Fillmore and/or Operation Rolling Thunder from the Vietnam War. might be referencing
- He was the last champion to recieve an epic/legendary tier skin that could be purchased from the store,being his first epic skin.