- Volibear's spikes visually grow as The Relentless Storm stacks.
- Volibear has a hidden passive that grants him 1 armor for every enemy within 800 range of him.
- Likewise, 1 ability power for every nearby Volibear. gains
- Neither Volibear nor sight of one another to gain these bonuses. need
- The chain lightning does not apply default damage. burn or other spell effects, as it deals
- PENDING FOR TEST: The Relentless Storm interaction with , , and blinding effects.
- Unlike most spells that empower a basic attack, Thundering Smash does not have an increased attack range.
- Thundering Smash deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Thundering Smash can dash over walls provided Volibear is in attack range of his target on the other side.
- Thundering Smash's attack triggers against structures and wards, consuming the effect but dealing its bonus damage, if applicable.
- If the attack's windup is interrupted, neither the stun nor damage is applied but Thundering Smash's cooldown is reset.
- Thundering Smash's reset does not trigger from drowsy and is only granted after falling asleep.
- The player's screen will flash red briefly when Volibear becomes immobilized while Thunder Smash is active.
- Frenzied Maul deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- The empowered version of Frenzied Maul has a cosmetic critical strike.
- Frenzied Maul's bite heals even if it is blocked by spell shield.
- Frenzied Maul's strike can be miss. The Wound is applied regardless.
and , but it cannot
- The bite can be miss. but Volibear still heals. It does not heal nor deal damage if the bite is . The bite cannot
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or Volibear loses sight of them during the cast time, Frenzied Maul does not deal damage nor apply the mark but its cooldown and mana are refunded.
- Volibear grows to his new size and shrinks back to his normal size over 1 second, respectively.
- The dash takes the same amount of time regardless of distance or movement speed.
- Volibear will be ordered to basic attack the nearest enemy champion in the area.
- The damage of Stormbringer has a cosmetic critical strike.
- The additional bonuses are granted on-cast.
- The turret disable debuff is named Ohmwrecker.
- Disabling a turret does not prevent aggro of the current target it is locked onto. The increased turret shot damage from is also reset.
- Turrets maintain the same targeting behavior even when disabled; damaging an enemy champion will still draw turret aggro. However, if the turret's desired target leaves range or has become an invalid target, it will lock onto the most previous target it was going to attack prior to becoming disabled, or instead, find a new one if that condition is not applicable.
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
|Interrupted by|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.