Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the faction, see Void.
- In Set 3, Void units are the only ones to use their original skins, as all other champions appear as one of their alternate skins to best fit their origins.
The Void trait contains champions that have been influenced by The Void. The synergy focuses on changing a champion's physical and magical damage to true damage.
- A specific Void unit would be more likely to receive the random boost if there were the least amount of members on the board.
- Since Void champions deal true damage while the synergy is active, enemy attempts to prevent the damage through defensive items or synergies are futile. This includes items like Noble, Guardian, and Dragon. and , as well as synergies like
- Only four Void champions are required to fully utilize this synergy, leaving plenty of space for other synergies. A Yordle weakness, as well as providing increased damage versus all other compositions. synergy will cover the
- Further adding Grievous Wounds effect will remove the opponent's option to out sustain the damage received. or for the
- Yordles' ability to dodge basic attacks will give some defense against the true damage.
- Increased health, in lieu of defensive stats, is a good way to counter true damage. Using items that are built from Brawler and Shapeshifter can provide the extra health. or the synergies
- Using , or gives champions an option to out sustain the incoming damage.