"You belong in a museum!"
The Void trait contains champions that have been influenced by The Void. The synergy focuses on changing a champion's physical and magical damage to true damage.
- A specific Void unit would be more likely to receive the random boost if there were the least amount of members on the board.
- Since Void champions deal true damage while the synergy is active, enemy attempts to prevent the damage through defensive items or synergies are futile. This includes items like and , as well as synergies like , , and .
- Only four Void champions are required to fully utilize this synergy, leaving plenty of space for other synergies. A synergy will cover the weakness, as well as providing increased damage versus all other compositions.
- Further adding Grievous Wounds effect will remove the opponent's option to out sustain the damage received. or for the
- dodge basic attacks will give some defense against the true damage. ability to
- Increased health, in lieu of defensive stats, is a good way to counter true damage. Using items that are built from or the synergies and can provide the extra health.
- Using , or gives champions an option to out sustain the incoming damage.
- Piece of trivia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.